Open Club  ·  141 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

1 hour ago, spike382 said:

Wait really?  Is that a newer feature?  I mean I generally don't go back and edit stuff too much in the forum.  But on like chapter comments, I can pretty much edit any of them I've ever made, or at least I used to be able to, once they made those comments editable.  

Rest assured, it's only for comments. It's been a couple of months now

• Like 5

3 hours ago, raven1 said:

Hi Clo! :hug::hug: Hope all is well with you today.  How are your babies?  

Bonjour Mister T :hug: 

All is good for everyone. I was at my dad's this weekend, had dinner with my brother Friday, did some gardening and studying. Minion came to see me a couple of time, the neighbor says he's not eating his medical kibbles but is doing well.

Now I'm back at the apartment. Stroller unfolded in the corridor and cigarette buds in the parking lot right under my window... I'm so done with those neighbors :pissed:

How are you and Aod? Did you guys did anything exciting this weekend? 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Wow 1

1 hour ago, Page Scrawler said:

Hey, Terry!  :hug: Yup! Things are good here. We had a campfire last night, though the drop in temperature after sundown necessitated a blanket snuggle.  :)

Sounds like a good time.  Did you roast hot dogs and toast marshmallows?  

• Like 3
  • Love 1

5 minutes ago, clochette said:

Bonjour Mister T :hug: 

All is good for everyone. I was at my dad's this weekend, had dinner with my brother Friday, did some gardening and studying. Minion came to see me a couple of time, the neighbor says he's not eating his medical kibbles but is doing well.

Now I'm back at the apartment. Stroller unfolded in the corridor and cigarette buds in the parking lot right under my window... I'm so done with those neighbors :pissed:

How are you and Aod? Did you guys did anything exciting this weekend? 

It sounds like the neighbors are not very considerate.  I am glad that Minion is well and visiting you.  Sounds like your weekend went well.  Aod and I went out to a local gay bar with friends Friday night.  The rest of the weekend was quiet.  I bought a do-it-yourself bonsai plant and tried to trim it up.  I decided to give it a rest before I finish trimming it, then I will start to use the copper wire to shape it.  I do need to get a nice pot for it.  Right now it is in one of those black plastic things you get from the garden center.  Summary of the weekend...slow with little work done.  :yes:

• Like 2
  • Love 3

4 hours ago, raven1 said:

That's what I was thinking.  It's a bit frustrating that I have to remember to check in on you guys just to make sure I don't miss any of the fun! :rofl:

Try restarting your computer. That works sometimes. :hug: 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Just now, Headstall said:

Thanks Gary! How are you tonight?  I hope the grandkids are doing better.:hug:

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, raven1 said:

Thanks Gary! How are you tonight?  I hope the grandkids are doing better.:hug:

Yes, they are doing well. Just my son is really sick, but he's doing better too.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Fingers Crossed 3

Just now, Headstall said:

Yes, they are doing well. Just my son is really sick, but he's doing better too.

Wow! Your family has been getting hit hard lately.  I send my best wishes for all of you, and hope your son gets well soon!

• Like 5

18 hours ago, raven1 said:

Hi Bucket! :hug::kiss: Sawasdee Khrup 🙏  How's things down south?  Since it is almost winter for you now is it very cold where you live?

Hi Terry :hug:

Yeah it’s getting cooler. The nights are cold with very brisk mornings. Cloudy tomorrow with rain the rest of the week. Hopefully the rain will take the smoke out of the air.

Clo needs to return Summer :( 

• Haha 4

14 hours ago, clochette said:

Have you considered creating a window box and watering the plants at opportune times?

• Haha 4

14 hours ago, Headstall said:

Yep, sometimes the off and on routine does the trick. After a lot of trying different things, one of the IT guys at work told me how I should restart the root sector something blah blah reconnect to the network tech talk blah blah blah… I said you mean switch it off and on again, he looked suitably embarrassed and nodded. :P

It did work :) 

• Haha 4

13 hours ago, Albert1434 said:

Tonight were having

Chicken Banh Mi-Style Lettuce Wraps

with Sriracha mayo:2thumbs:

Chicken Banh Mi-Style Lettuce Wraps

Looks good. Hmmmmmm I wonder what can find in my fridge

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, Albert1434 said:

It can snow here even in July but I don't have to like it:(

Snow is good for you, it’s your summer water…

Says the guy complaining that Clo needs to give back Summer :rofl:

• Haha 4

14 hours ago, Headstall said:

Keeping fingers crossed 🤞  :hug:

Edited by Bucket1
Hugs not working
  • Love 3

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..