Open Club  ·  141 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

10 hours ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Howdy y'all! :hug: Yes, I know, it's nearly 1 a.m., I should be asleep... :rolleyes: But, an hour ago, I had to kill a spider I found in my bedroom, and I'm still freaked out by the experience. It'll take me a while to calm down and sleep. :P 

I totally get that, little buddy. *shudders*  Hey, Drew! :glomp: 

• Like 5

5 hours ago, spike382 said:

B, how do you not live in constant paranoia of all the murder spiders?

He rolls himself up in a net at night. :)  Hey, spikeman! :hug: 

• Haha 4

47 minutes ago, Headstall said:

Happy Tuesday, all! :hug: Here is a famous Aussie spider hunter... he wrassles them with his bare hands...

Hey can come wrassle anything anytime 

• Haha 4

32 minutes ago, Headstall said:

Was cleaning leaves off the stone patio beside the garage/barn, and I heard more kittens inside the wall. Don't know of it's new kittens or ones that were moved. Lord help me!

They're sprouting like seeds to the wind :gikkle:

But I'm confused... Canadian kitten are born from barn walls? 🤔 I know the legend says baby boys come in cabbages and baby girls in roses but kittens and walls... Canada is a strange country 🤷🏻‍♀️

And no Albert, I'm not drunk :P

Edited by clochette
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

11 hours ago, Headstall said:

Real feel is 25 degrees today. :D  It is so nice out. I've moved my horse trough/tomato planter which was a lot of work, my lawns are all mowed, a new container if filled with earth for a cherry tomato plant (I think), and my laundry is done. The day is only half gone. :)  

Blacksmith comes tomorrow, so I need to sweep the barn floor. Another litter of kittens born... that makes three... yes, it's insane. 

I wish I had your energy Gary!  Sounds like you are better.  I hope the same is true for your family.  How many cats do you have?  I love cats (and dogs and horses), but three (four???) litters is a lot of cats to find homes for.  

Edited by raven1
  • Haha 5

2 hours ago, raven1 said:

How many cats do you have? 

Too many to count :gikkle: They are barn cats, he's grumbling but he loves them all. Our Gary has a big soft heart ;)

• Love 1
  • Haha 4

27 minutes ago, clochette said:

Too many to count :gikkle: They are barn cats, he's grumbling but he loves them all. Our Gary has a big soft heart ;)

Sounds like Gary's barn (and probably the neighborhood) is a death zone for rats, mice, small birds, reptiles and other animals subject to feline predators. 😲

Edited by raven1
  • Haha 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..