What about a nice wooden grate? Should be easy to make. Hi, Tink. :hug: 

How so a grate? 🤔 

Hey my Sexy Lumberjack :hug:

• Like 3
  • Love 2

3 minutes ago, clochette said:

How so a grate? 🤔 

Hey my Sexy Lumberjack :hug:

Just a square with simple slats to cover the opening... can be fancy or plain and can be held in place with hooks or screws. :)  

• Like 4

57 minutes ago, Bucket1 said:

Friday night and time for bed. I think I will get out of bed in about a week - it’s way too cold

Oh poor B :gikkle: it's 24°C here. Last night i had let the window open until past 11pm and had trouble sleeping: the duvet was too warm -_- :P

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Wow 2

6 minutes ago, Headstall said:

Happy Friday, all! :hug: 

Anyone need a carpenter?

Me! Me ! Me! I need some strong wood and some screws in -_- :gikkle:

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, clochette said:

Oh poor B :gikkle: it's 24°C here. Last night i had let the window open until past 11pm and had trouble sleeping: the duvet was too warm -_- :P

That is just mean 😮

• Haha 5

11 minutes ago, Headstall said:

Just a square with simple slats to cover the opening... can be fancy or plain and can be held in place with hooks or screws. :)  

Yet but it would hide the light? I don't want to look like I'm put behind bars :gikkle:

And unfortunately I can't make holes in the walls or window frames

Edited by clochette
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, spike382 said:

I think I’ve spent years of my life getting lost on the net.

Me too Spike!  I got lost today again.  I am happy to see we read a lot of the same stories. I do blame Albert, since he has led me to some very interesting stories and authors. :hug:

• Haha 5

5 hours ago, clochette said:

Bonjour Bertie and the rest of the gang! :hug: how is everyone ? 

Free day = late morning, reading, crocheting and soon going to see my great-aunt and maybe buying new sandals

Hello cute fairy!  Sounds like a good day.  I hope your visit with your aunt is great!  

• Like 4
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, Bucket1 said:

Friday night and time for bed. I think I will get out of bed in about a week - it’s way too cold

I'll try to send some warm south to you.  It is easier than sending it to Gary.  Sleep well my friend.  Good night.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Headstall said:

Happy Friday, all! :hug: 

Anyone need a carpenter?

Me, me, me...Please Gary. beer please GIF by Fohrenburger

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

12 minutes ago, raven1 said:

Hello cute fairy!  Sounds like a good day.  I hope your visit with your aunt is great!  

Hey Mister T, the visit is going very well. I've found nice sandals and we ended up at our regular restaurant where she twisted my arm to get me to have a second dessert and is having fun trying to play matchmaker between me and the waiters :rolleyes: :gikkle:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

2 minutes ago, clochette said:

Hey Mister T, the visit is going very well. I've found nice sandals and we ended up at our regular restaurant where she twisted my arm to get me to have a second dessert and is having fun trying to play matchmaker between me and the waiters :rolleyes: :gikkle:

Your aunt sounds like fun!  Maybe she will make your forget the butcher boy who is so slippery. :gikkle:

• Haha 4

Hi Gary! :hug: Sawasdee Khrup 🙏  I hope all is well for you and the family (including all your wonderful animals)!cat horse GIF

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

46 minutes ago, raven1 said:

Your aunt sounds like fun!  Maybe she will make your forget the butcher boy who is so slippery. :gikkle:

She's my great-aunt, she's like an unfiltered grandma who likes dirty jokes and ogling men way too much :gikkle:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

3 minutes ago, raven1 said:

Yes! ❤️ You are the Best fairy godmother, Clo!

A good arrangement between friends so that everyone is happy and satisfied ;)

Edited by clochette
  • Like 4
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, clochette said:

She's my great-aunt, she's like an unfiltered grandma who likes dirty jokes and ogling men way too much :gikkle:

Definitely my kind of person.  😄

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

38 minutes ago, raven1 said:

Hi Gary! :hug: Sawasdee Khrup 🙏  I hope all is well for you and the family (including all your wonderful animals)!cat horse GIF

Is that footage of what's going on in Gary's barn when no one is watching? :gikkle:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..