Open Club  ·  141 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

10 minutes ago, Headstall said:

Found the two kittens (siblings of the dead one) I thought might have been killed by the raccoon and they were safe and sound. I built another box for Mama cats to use, and they were moved into there from wherever she had them hidden. 

One is black tabby and white and the other is tabby and white and they are so cute. 

There's another litter inside some stacked tires in one of the stalls but I don't know how many. Haven't heard the ones in the garage wall for a while, but I'm not getting on a ladder to peek down. :no:  

You do you best to give them a good life and the best chances (but yeah no breaking your neck on that ladder) but as they are barn cats unfortunately nature is unfair and not all will make it as sad as it is :hug:

Edited by clochette
  • Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Sad 1

44 minutes ago, clochette said:

You do you best to give them a good life and the best chances (but yeah no breaking your neck on that ladder) but as they are barn cats unfortunately nature is unfair and not all will make it as sad as it is :hug:

Thanks, clo. Nature is cruel... and as much as I hate seeing a kitten die, I know I can't protect all of them. If a cat gets caught by a fox or an eagle, it's feeding their babies... that's the way it works. :hug: 

• Like 5

11 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

Did you hear about this Bucket?

World's largest plant is a vast seagrass meadow in Australia

But is it also poisonous? 👀

• Haha 5

7 hours ago, Albert1434 said:

Did you hear about this Bucket?

World's largest plant is a vast seagrass meadow in Australia

It’s just down the road from me… a very long road but just up the coast a bit. An awesome discovery :) 

• Love 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..