Open Club  ·  141 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

8 minutes ago, Bucket1 said:

My grandmother lived independently til her 90s. She would walk to the shops in the morning and a “nice young man” would deliver her groceries in the afternoon. Turns out he was in his 50s :rofl:

She must have known him back when he was the same age as Mr. Pililaau.  :gikkle:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

37 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Tired Go To Sleep GIF by bluesbear Goodnight y'all! :hug:

Sleep well Drew. Now get to bed.  Your curfew was almost 30 minutes ago! Don't start whining you are the god-emperor to excuse yourself!

• Haha 5

3 minutes ago, clochette said:

:rofl: so fitting :gikkle:

Hi Clo!  :hug: How is your morning?  I edited to add another gif that is also fitting, I hope.

• Haha 5

53 minutes ago, raven1 said:

Hi Clo!  :hug: How is your morning?  I edited to add another gif that is also fitting, I hope.

It is fitting. Though watch out he might use it against you next time he'll try to send you to bed :gikkle:

My morning started way too early and the day is going to be grueling. Had an exam at 8.30am, next one at 1.30pm and a third at 4.30 ugh! It's the second session for the January exams I failed. This morning was history of education (from the revolution to the end of the empire) and I think I didn't do too bad on main concepts but some dates are missing (gruyere memory).

How is your day going? :hug:

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Fingers Crossed 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..