Kitt

11 hours ago, Albert1434 said:

I would love to see Drew mount that and spin on it!:rofl:

You bad! Best one yet!:rofl:

• Haha 4
  • Wow 1

42 minutes ago, Page Scrawler said:

Hey, Terry!  :hug:

Hi Page! How's day 11 of missing Max?  Four more days to go.  Will you and Morgan survive?  Hope the weather is good there.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

5 hours ago, Bucket1 said:

Don’t worry you will get used to it :) 

Never! -_- 

5 hours ago, Bucket1 said:

You should try the Montebello Islands - the British have already been there but worth a shot

Maybe next time... :P 

3 hours ago, raven1 said:

Either my skills of prediction are fading, or Drew's ability to aim has greatly diminished.  I'll go with the later. 😈

I'll go with the former. :P 

Drew probably thinks you are referring to him as the lone star. 😂

Do you really think I am that vain to believe the Lone Star symbolizes me? :rolleyes: 

Where can I buy it for my phone?

Have no idea. :lol: 

• Haha 5

5 hours ago, raven1 said:

Hi Page! How's day 11 of missing Max?  Four more days to go.  Will you and Morgan survive?  Hope the weather is good there.  

Yup, the weather is good. Morgan and I are doing well, but I think your math is off. Max left on the 12th, so it's been 9 days since he's been gone. The 26th will be the final day.  :)

Otherwise, I'm working on some writing on my laptop.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

OMG! So hot outside. I could barely breathe as I planted new baskets with geraniums my daughter brought me for Fathers' Day. I fertilized everything and come right back inside. Was going to mow the paddock again, but screw that!

• Haha 1
  • Wow 3
  • Sad 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..