Open Club  ·  141 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

I am starting a new movement Its the Ignore Drew until he explodes!

1. ...............................................
  2. ...............................................
  3. ...............................................
  4. ...............................................
  5. ...............................................
  6. ...............................................
  • Haha 4
  • Wow 1

Picked up the first green beans tonight: 2 good handfuls! I was going to freeze them but they'll be perfect for dad's lunch tomorrow. Fresh, organic and homegrown veggies 

• Like 1
  • Love 3

@spike382 @Drew Espinosa If you like Heartstopper, you might enjoy The Golden Hour, by Niki Smith.

Struggling with anxiety after witnessing a harrowing instance of gun violence, Manuel Soto copes through photography, using his cell-phone camera to find anchors that keep him grounded. His days are a lonely, latchkey monotony until he's teamed with his classmates, Sebastian and Caysha, for a group project.

Sebastian lives on a grass-fed cattle farm outside of town, and Manuel finds solace in the open fields and the antics of the newborn calf Sebastian is hand-raising. As Manuel aides his new friends in their preparations for the local county fair, he learns to open up, confronts his deepest fears, and even finds first love.

• Like 5

3 hours ago, Page Scrawler said:

@spike382 @Drew Espinosa If you like Heartstopper, you might enjoy The Golden Hour, by Niki Smith.

Struggling with anxiety after witnessing a harrowing instance of gun violence, Manuel Soto copes through photography, using his cell-phone camera to find anchors that keep him grounded. His days are a lonely, latchkey monotony until he's teamed with his classmates, Sebastian and Caysha, for a group project.

Sebastian lives on a grass-fed cattle farm outside of town, and Manuel finds solace in the open fields and the antics of the newborn calf Sebastian is hand-raising. As Manuel aides his new friends in their preparations for the local county fair, he learns to open up, confronts his deepest fears, and even finds first love.

Definitely sounds like something I'd want to check out.  

• Like 3
  • Love 2

7 hours ago, clochette said:

Picked up the first green beans tonight: 2 good handfuls! I was going to freeze them but they'll be perfect for dad's lunch tomorrow. Fresh, organic and homegrown veggies 

Hi Clo! :hug: It's great your garden is starting to produce food for you. I love green beans! I steam them, but not fully cooked, then quickly stir fry in butter and minced garlic. Before I remove them from pan I  squeeze a little bit of lemon juice on them, and mix and serve.  Two handfuls is just about one serving for me. 😉 It's nice how you take care of your dad! ❤️

• Love 5

7 hours ago, CassieQ said:

There is a wide range of stories on GA.  

Hey Cassie! :hug: Hope your weekend went well.  I agree about the range of stories.  I am currently reading 7, and added two more today.  

• Like 2
  • Love 2

7 hours ago, Albert1434 said:

I am baking Bacon bread:D

Hi Albert! :hug::kiss: I always enjoy your food updates.  I wish I knew how to make breads.  My friend Bo has an automatic bread machine that he claims does everything! I does cost a fortune, especially here in Thailand with a 100% import tax on luxury goods. Hope you had a great weekend. 

• Like 4
  • Wow 1

7 hours ago, Page Scrawler said:

Hi Page! :kiss: Hope things are well your way.  

• Like 4

3 hours ago, spike382 said:

Definitely sounds like something I'd want to check out.  

Hey Spike! :hug: How are you?  Was the weekend good for you?

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Speaking of...

nuclear explosion bomb GIF :P 

I need to check the posts to look up the time of the last nuke.  You may have set a new record for Not nuking.  Getting old and mellow?

• Like 5

G'day Bucket.:hug: I see you lurking in the reactions, but you're being very quiet today.  Feeling well?

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..