Open Club  ·  141 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

9 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

Clo your such a lier:rofl:

Do French eat snails and frog legs? It’s a well known fact that Frog’s legs and snails are a French delicacy and have been for centuries. Well, they remain on the menu today but go hand in hand with some other gloriously delicious dishes too.

Do the French really still eat frogs' legs?

No one ever told you not to believe everything you read on the internet? :rolleyes: I'm French, I know better -_- :P

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, Page Scrawler said:

@Albert1434 How dare you talk about eating frog's legs! You need to consider @bignick's feelings!  :angry:

Though, our resident froggy hasn't been around in quite some time.  :unsure:

LOL well since he has be in a long time I am not going to worry about it and you know what you can do with with your trouble making self. :rofl:

Edited by Albert1434
  • Haha 4

24 minutes ago, Bucket1 said:

:o a shocking waste 

I've finally step foot into that little tea shop last time I was in Amiens and they have such a nice selection. There are samples in little cups with glass bells on top which you lift to your nose to smell. I bought the Geisha tea (green tea with cherry-blossom) for my brother's birthday. 

• Love 5

5 hours ago, clochette said:

Ok so I'm going to reveal a big big secret to you now..

Hide contents

Real French people do not eat frogs or snails. It's a legend we tell around to make stupid tourists eat them -_- then we laugh at them for being so credulous :gikkle:

Ding, ding, ding! Clo dearest, You said the magic words for today!  Mom bought me this 33 rpm record when I was 11 or 12.  "Only for Americans" is one of my favorite songs from the Broadway musical.

Edited by raven1
  • Like 4
  • Love 1

5 hours ago, raven1 said:

Sorry Clo, but in Paris (which I believe is in France) you can go to one of these places.

10 Best Places to Eat Frog Legs in Paris
  • L'Escargot Montorgueil in Paris. ...
  • Au Pied du Sacré Coeur in Paris. ...
  • Roger La Grenouille in Paris. ...
  • Au Moulin A Vent in Paris. ...
  • Le Square Trousseau in Paris. ...
  • Aligre Market in Paris. ...
  • Brasserie Le Gay Lussac in Paris. ...
  • Allard in Paris.

I didn't say you can't, I said it was a tourist trap -_- and you've just proved it all those restaurants are in Paris aka the tourists attraction ;)

• Haha 5

Hey Clo! The song I sent is almost as old as I am.  It is amusing because it echoed what you said about tourists.  Hope you like it. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, clochette said:

I didn't say you can't, I said it was a tourist trap -_- and you've just proved it all those restaurants are in Paris aka the tourists attraction ;)

Play the song I sent.  I can just hear you singing this message in the same way.:gikkle:

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, raven1 said:

in Paris (which I believe is in France) 

Time to revise you geography Terry 

Canadian Comedy GIF by CBC

Paris is indeed in France as it's its capital and biggest city ;)

• Haha 5

3 minutes ago, raven1 said:

Hey Clo! The song I sent is almost as old as I am.  It is amusing because it echoed what you said about tourists.  Hope you like it. 

Hey bonjour Mister T! :hug: the song was really nice to listen to, thanks for introducing it to me. I love how an old song still resonate today. 

How are you and Aod?

• Like 3
  • Love 2

1 minute ago, clochette said:

Hey bonjour Mister T! :hug: the song was really nice to listen to, thanks for introducing it to me. I love how an old song still resonate today. 

How are you and Aod?

We are doing well.  Yesterday and today are Buddhist holy days.  Aod went to the temple yesterday, and we hosted dinner for a few friends last night.  Both days are no alcohol days so bars and clubs are closed and none of the stores can sell alcohol.  Of course, Friday they will be out in force in the bars. :gikkle:

• Like 3
  • Love 2

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..