Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

9 minutes ago, Page Scrawler said:

Ugh. That has me livid. She has some nerve, trying to claim parental rights this late in the game! Especially when she was never interested in raising them in the first place!  :pissed:

True, but she can't get custody of them now, it is that since Dennis is happy, she is mad. Dennis said the best thing out oif the marriage is Jordan and Ash

• Like 3
  • Love 1
55 minutes ago, dughlas said:

G'day y'all. Lovely mid spring like week forecast. Sunshine and warm temps through Friday. Yesterday reached 69/20° today is to be at least as warm.

Hi Dugh :hug: 

• Like 4
  • Love 1
10 hours ago, BabyXander1990 said:

We are good, but Dennis' ex is being a bitch.. She said that I'm corrupting Ash and Jordan...she didn't want to be a mom to them...but she is screw up

What the HELL is wrong with her? 👿 Is she out for blood or something? I don't know the whole story, but I can put two and two together. What I can't figure out yet is if her issue is with you, Dennis or your relationship (I'd say everything). She needs to grow up and get over the fact her ex found love and he's happy. 

I pity her, even though she doesn't deserve it. Instead of searching for her own happiness, her goal is to make everyone else miserable. I just hope YOUR children don't let her poison affect their lives. 

Hang in there. All of you. :hug:

• Like 4
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, Kitt said:

Hi Page.

What on earth are you doing up at this hour?  I am up because of an extremely inconsiderate 3 am text from my kid to remind me of something I had already told her I can't do.

Cookie let me sleep until 5:30 this morning. :)  Morning, Kitt. :hug: 

• Haha 4
2 hours ago, dughlas said:

G'day y'all. Lovely mid spring like week forecast. Sunshine and warm temps through Friday. Yesterday reached 69/20° today is to be at least as warm.

Only 1 C here this morning, and getting colder. :(  Oh well... back on the rollercoaster. Morning, dugh, Mum, and Thistle. :hug: 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..