Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

12 minutes ago, Valkyrie said:

We didn't have the record warmth of yesterday, but it was still a nice, mild day.  Tomorrow, on the other hand, we're supposed to get an ice storm just in time for the morning commute.  :(  

I have my version of shepherd's pie in the oven.  :D 

I love Shepherd's Pie! Hey, sis. :hug: 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

Oh btw Page earlier you talked about this gu's yexperience in france, lately I've been watching youtube videos of a girl from new zealand living in paris for 6 year , now married to a french guy. She talks about food and men and what's different in france...

Spoiler

Edited by clochette
  • Like 4
4 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

Epeler que la grenouille n'a aucune chance :rofl:

I remember "La Grenouille" from NCIS.  That was a comment about frogs, maybe even their legs?  :rofl:

3 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

I make a screaming Shepherds pie :yes:

I don't think you're actually supposed to put a shepherd in the casserole, Albert. That would explain the screaming.  :lmao:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
2 hours ago, Page Scrawler said:

Sounds good. Chicken Marsala with linguine noodles for us.  :D I never really liked chicken (or mushrooms, for that matter) before, but judging from the smell in the kitchen, I might try this recipe again.  :yes:

Chicken marsala is one of my favorites.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..