Open Club  ·  138 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

2 hours ago, spike382 said:

Well I will have to check that story out.

Also, for once you post a guy I can lay claim to, and god he’s hot.

Sooooo….

MINE!!!!

I like them a little meater!:rofl:

• Haha 5

7 hours ago, Bucket1 said:

Tiptoeing around because it’s so quiet :o

Hey B :hug:

Things are quiet and boring in my side of the world so nothing much to say (and yeah the side doesn't help). I haven't been sleeping well the last week, sleeping for about 4 hours and then waking up every 2 hours...

The garden is slowing down, only a few tomatoes left to ripen. The zucchinis are coming back to life after a rough path during the heatwaves. The green beans plants are being eaten and it's still too early to sow spinaches...

Tomorrow (today for you in the down under) I'm going back to the apartment. My friend Deborah is spending the night before moving in in the one upstairs Saturday. Then next week will be spend tidying and cleaning my great-aunts apartment and filing for a disability case for her. 

Hope you're doing well down there and the others around the world :kiss:

Oh and last night I dropped a Tupperware and the side of the line fell on my toe where the nail meet the skin. It's bruised and hurts like a @#$%& :pinch:

Edited by clochette
  • Sad 4

3 hours ago, clochette said:

I haven't been sleeping well the last week

That sucks :( 

The zucchinis are coming back to life

:thumbup: That’s great, they can get knocked about in the heat

Oh and last night I dropped a Tupperware and the side of the line fell on my toe where the nail meet the skin. It's bruised and hurts like a @#$%& :pinch:

:hug:

• Like 1
  • Love 3

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..