Open Club  ·  138 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

30 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Howdy y'all! :hug: Today is my mom's birthday! We had tamales for her birthday dinner, and banana pudding for desert!

Happy birthday to her :hug:

• Like 4
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, Headstall said:

Hey, all! :hug:  I'm a mess, physically and mentally, but my three new family room windows are in. They are big and beautiful, but I now have room for a sectional under them. Before, the older windows went almost to the floor. 

It poured rain but my son and I didn't care. It made it not so hot as yesterday. Still a lot of finishing work to do, but the important part is done. Those windows sat in my garage since the summer I tore my shoulder apart. Hope you all are well... I need rest... lots of rest... still have to submit my third anthology submission, but my eyes are soooo tired. 

Hey Gary :hug:It sure sounds like a lot of hard work to me. I hope you feel much better after you rest.  I am looking forward to the anthology this year.  

• Love 5

57 minutes ago, raven1 said:

Hi Page, :hug: I have missed you also.  I hope I didn't miss any funny Max stories.:2thumbs: How are you and your boys doing?

We're doing well, thanks. No new stories to tell, but I'll share if anything comes up.  :)

• Like 4
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, Page Scrawler said:

This is for @spike382 The fellow's name is Donal Skehan.  :)

That looks so delicious.  I’d probably eat it mixed with the rice.  So good.  I’m hungry now.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..