Open Club  ·  138 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

2 hours ago, clochette said:

Yeah... there's no nice way to put it but where she walks around it's okay but like under the table there's lot of dust and things she's accumulated or didn't throw away.

Over the last 10 years she went through very rough paths (losing many siblings, depressions, suicide attempt, 2 stay in a psychiatric unit...). I feel bad cause I didn't dare saying anything before but she wouldn't have been open to it anyway plus I had to deal with my mom's cancer then covid. And I would go see her for an hour once a week at best. Now she's doing fine but having Parkinson there's things like cleaning she can't do anymore and things she doesn't know how/dare to use anymore. 

That's why I'm taking the week to help her, giving her a good fresh start. I say a week cause we're doing it only on the afternoon, taking the time to make it fun too (like when we took a look at some old pictures) sonthat it's not too hard.

You're a good fairy, Tink. :hug: 

• Love 4

7 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

Come to think of it I hope your still not standing on kitchen chairs please no!

How is it that you Page think that was funny? Hmmm maybe your just a sicko:rofl:

Image result for gif sicko

Edited by Albert1434
  • Haha 5

13 hours ago, Albert1434 said:

Aloha All :hug::kiss:

See the source image

Looks like some excellent reefs for snorkeling!  However, from my experience I would warn you to stay on the island side of the reef.  The waves can crush a good swimmer against the reef and down under the water.  Definitely not safe on the outside of that reef.  

• Like 4
  • Love 1

9 hours ago, clochette said:

Hi guys :hug:

I'm beat. 25°C but feel like 30 with almost 60% of humidity. I've eaten so much dust tidying great-aunt place ugh. Found out she hasn't been using her washing machine for months? Years? Cause she couldn't open it? Didn't remember how it use it? 🤷🏻‍♀️ :rolleyes:

Also I've dug out nearly 20 purses branded Lancaster or Longchamp and all new or barely used.  She told me to sell them so we'll go to the restaurant with the money ;)

Hope you are all doing good :kiss:

Pricey bags!  That's a lot of restaurant meals out with your great-aunt. 🤔  Of course you deserve everyone of them for helping her clean for 10 days! 😄

• Love 5

1 hour ago, Bucket1 said:

I remember packing up Dads place with my sister - sneezing so much it hurt.

And it took longer because we would both find something and go “remember this?”  It also took sometime to get Dad on the other end of the phone and ask about specific items but the camera made things a lot easier. Asking which paintings should go on the wall at his new place and which should be in storage. They get rotated very so often.

There is one picture that Mum and Dad purchased when we were little kids. Both of us hate it :P 

Hey Bucket! :hug: I would bet that's a picture on permanent display in his new place.  How are you doing today?

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, raven1 said:

Hi Drew!   :hug:  As for curfew...😝  Waiting for the nuke!  Don't disappoint me. Glad you haven't forgot me in my absence.

@Drew Espinosaforgets nothing! Hey, Terry. :hug:  I believe I still have some response to give to your comments, but it has been a challenge of late. I'll get to them. :) 

• Haha 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..