Lick·spit·tle
NOUN
  1. a person who behaves obsequiously to those in power:
    "he is a lickspittle for the Establishment"
    synonyms:
    toad-eater

2 hours ago, Albert1434 said:

You can pick the one that a ply's or should I:yes:

Well I know which one Page would definitely not pick - toad-eater - he has said many times he doesn’t… oh wait… that was frogs… close enough, he wouldn’t eat toads either

Edited by Bucket1
Brevity
  • Haha 5

2 hours ago, Bucket1 said:

Well I know which one Page would definitely not pick - toad-eater - he has said many times he doesn’t… oh wait… that was frogs… close enough, he wouldn’t eat toads either

It was snails. And actually, Max, Morgan and I had brunch at Brasserie Amie this morning. No snails were involved this time. Max ordered the eggs Florentine. Morgan had a ham, egg and cheese croissant sandwich, and I got the apple fritter French toast.  :)

Edited by Page Scrawler
  • Like 3
  • Love 1

On 9/23/2022 at 8:59 PM, Albert1434 said:

How are you Terry:hug::kiss:

Hi Albert! :hug::kiss:  I was not so good last night.  I think I had a case of stomach flu.  Better today, but still tired from not getting enough rest.  What's the Hawaii countdown now?

• Wow 1
  • Sad 4

Good Morning Dugh! :hug: I kind of remember the frog leg conversation.  I bet Drew could find it in a minute or two.  I hope today goes better for you.  Heart Hugs GIF

• Like 3
  • Love 1

6 hours ago, raven1 said:

Hi Albert! :hug::kiss:  I was not so good last night.  I think I had a case of stomach flu.  Better today, but still tired from not getting enough rest.  What's the Hawaii countdown now?

:hug: 

• Like 1
  • Love 3

7 hours ago, dughlas said:

It's an excellent read and as I mentioned in the review I hope for more. I sometimes wonder if releasing so many new things in a relatively short time causes things to be overlooked. It's like wondering into a new candy store. Just when you think "Oh! I'll have that please." something else catches your eye and you're off in another direction. Just as your other Sidewinder Tales continue to generate reads and comments so will this. I know, instant recognition eases some of the trepidation when you share something new. Just know you've done very well with this story ... more please  

Thanks, dugh.  :hug:  

Edited by Headstall
  • Like 2
  • Love 3

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..