Open Club  ·  138 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

29 minutes ago, spike382 said:

Thanks for checking it out Terry. I’m just one of a group of contributors that provide story reviews on that blog about twice a month.  It’s a feature that was pretty widely viewed back in the day when I first joined GA, but now it seems a bit forgotten.

It shouldn't be forgotten. It provides a valuable service to both readers and authors. I've noticed the apathy, though, and it's a shame. :hug: 

• Love 2
  • Sad 3

11 minutes ago, Page Scrawler said:

I'm doing well, thanks. We're having potato soup for dinner.  :D

R.1ec67b2c4d2783319cbc56d20b80d5b3?rik=5

Yummy, I'm planning potato soup for later in the week, probably Friday as it's forecast to be chilly and damp.

• Love 4

3 hours ago, dughlas said:

Yummy, I'm planning potato soup for later in the week, probably Friday as it's forecast to be chilly and damp.

Soup is one of the best things about the cooler weather. I love pumpkin soup with toast :) 

Add a touch of ginger for extra warmth…

• Love 5

46 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

Aloha All:hug::kiss:

Pictures from the orchid show

fd11d89a-8763-42bf-8522-c0dcbe2c09a8.jpg?rdr=true

e117916d-0932-45f7-afe0-1812886d9851.jpg?rdr=true

They're gorgeous !

Speaking of orchids, I'm really happy cause I managed to save my mom's last orchid this summer! It only had 3 leaves left including one that was limp and turning brownish/greyish. Turns out dad was watering it too much, the roots were rooting! By the end of August it had grown new leaves and is now thriving! 

• Love 4
  • Wow 1

Omg it was awful this morning is class!

The first 2 hours we were in a regular classroom but it was so so so cold, we could feel cold air coming from vents at the windows (apparently there's a CO2 regulation system that blows air). The next 2 hours we were all in an amphitheater where it was even colder! I was colder inside Tham outside so it must have been around 13°C - 15° top. I was in my coat and yet shivering so bad I had troubles typing I didn't stay for the afternoon class. 

• Like 1
  • Wow 4

20 minutes ago, clochette said:

Omg it was awful this morning is class!

The first 2 hours we were in a regular classroom but it was so so so cold, we could feel cold air coming from vents at the windows (apparently there's a CO2 regulation system that blows air). The next 2 hours we were all in an amphitheater where it was even colder! I was colder inside Tham outside so it must have been around 13°C - 15° top. I was in my coat and yet shivering so bad I had troubles typing I didn't stay for the afternoon class. 

That sounds like quite a waste of money to keep something like that running for that long.  Seriously, that thing has to actively be running to keep the temperature that low in a room with multiple people inside.

• Like 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..