Open Club  ·  137 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

Oh I forgot to tell you all. Saturday in the mail I received the official results for the exams I had taken in May and June! I had just been waiting for them since July... :rolleyes: (I had saw the grades on the internet though). They're signed from July 6th but I think they had been lost and have just been found back and send :rolleyes:

Among the papers there was a letter saying I have my first ever degree!

Hold your horse though cause it doesn't exist officially anymore (a few years back you had a DEUG after 2 years of college but since then the rules were changed to 3 year and it's now call a licence). But in my field, education, it's still recognized for some jobs. For example now I can apply to managed a summer camp without ever having taken any formation to be a summer camp animator before.

• Love 5

11 minutes ago, clochette said:

Oh I forgot to tell you all. Saturday in the mail I received the official results for the exams I had taken in May and June! I had just been waiting for them since July... :rolleyes: (I had saw the grades on the internet though). They're signed from July 6th but I think they had been lost and have just been found back and send :rolleyes:

Among the papers there was a letter saying I have my first ever degree!

Hold your horse though cause it doesn't exist officially anymore (a few years back you had a DEUG after 2 years of college but since then the rules were changed to 3 year and it's now call a licence). But in my field, education, it's still recognized for some jobs. For example now I can apply to managed a summer camp without ever having taken any formation to be a summer camp animator before.

:D  Congrats, clo!! :hug: 

• Like 1
  • Love 3

37 minutes ago, clochette said:

He try to jump you and you think he's teasing you?! :lol:

And what are you implying? :huh:<_< I'm light as a feather you'd know -_- (ok a lead one maybe :gikkle:)

I was referring to a vertical jump, not the horizontal jump. 😇

• Haha 4

9 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Terry's curfew comes back in a week! :D 

Hi Texy! :hug:  How sweet!  You  must be missing my teasing.  Don't worry, you only have one more week, then I'll get back to work.  The rest of the gang has been doing great taking up the slack, but they need a bit of reprieve.

Tired Zzz GIF

Gary has even resorted to the Dark Arts!

Harry Potter Magic GIF

• Haha 4

10 hours ago, Page Scrawler said:

Hey, Dugh and Mum!  :hug: How was the Faire?

Hi Page. It was an overcast and chilly day that ended with rain. Still, we were busy with a crowd of good natured folks. One more weekend. 

• Love 5

8 hours ago, clochette said:

I too need to walk more... so take me on your back for a walk? :gikkle:

But more than, I need to work on keeping a better sleep schedule. On Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays I don't have classes until 1pm so the night before I'm always staying up late and waking up just in time to go to class. But on Tuesdays and Fridays I start classes at 8am so I can't stay up as late as the other days. So I need a more regular sleep schedule and to study in the morning before classes instead of doing it until 4am like I just did... :unsure:

Wow, a sleep cycle like yours would have me in a migraine tempest. I have to keep a stable sleep wake regimen or I suffer. 

• Wow 1
  • Sad 3

Guys! We've forgotten a very very important event on the 21st! :lol:

Spoiler

October 21st was national throw a short people day! On that day you can throw anybody under 5’6” with no permission needed :gikkle:

*looks for Drew* :whistle:

Edited by clochette
  • Haha 4
  • Angry 1

I spent the day repairing a pine floor after taking out a built in wall unit. It's all done with two coats of polyurethane... one more coat at about nine or ten and I'm done for the day. :) 

• Like 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..