Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

5 hours ago, raven1 said:

Sorry, but it is part of the American culture.  I love the holiday much better than Halloween, because it is focuses on family and heritage, not candy sales. I taught it to my elementary students about the Day of the Dead before Halloween.  I give myself a waiver any time I want! 

624px--Blowing_a_raspberry.ogv.jpg

You Go Girl You Go GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

• Love 2
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, Page Scrawler said:

You're welcome.  ;)

There's really only one place in Traverse City that specializes in BBQ. I wasn't impressed with the quality of their food, but many people seem to like it.

I thought the Midwest was supposed to have the best bbq ever.  Or is that only like an Iowa/Nebraska thing?

• Like 2
  • Wow 3

6 minutes ago, spike382 said:

I thought the Midwest was supposed to have the best bbq ever.  Or is that only like an Iowa/Nebraska thing?

Hi there Spike :hug:

I thought “the best BBQ” was one of those sensitive topics that you didn’t talk about in polite company, sex, politics and BBQ :P 

• Haha 5

7 minutes ago, spike382 said:

Nope. I was under the impression that the South had the best BBQ.  :huh:

Then again, Sparks has two other locations, in Manistee and Grand Rapids, as well as a food truck, so they must be good? But, personally, I've had better. 🤷

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

5 minutes ago, Bucket1 said:

Hi Clo :hug:

His tastes are aligning with yours? Doesn’t that mean competition for the same guys? :P 

Oh crap! Hadn't thought of that... 

Know what Spikey, don't change huh, you're perfect just the way you are so stay away from my men -_-

• Haha 5

3 minutes ago, Headstall said:

Beautiful fall day here... 15 and sunny. :D  Great day for my mare to enjoy. 

Hey my Sexy Lumberjack :hug: how are you doing? Feeling better?

Weather is the same here as yours. It feels good to have the weather corresponding to the date :lol: We had day light saving on Sunday so now it's dark around 5.30-6pm, makes the day feel shorter (and makes me feel like snuggling under a plaid with a hot drink ;))

• Love 3
  • Haha 2

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..