Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

1 hour ago, bignick said:

Good morning. Rise and shine, sleepyheads 🌞. No, no "five more minutes". That only works for me -_- ;)

B and T, good evening :hug:. Clo, I hope it was a lovely morning, and that the afternoon is being lovelier :kiss:

Morning Nickypooh :glomp:

It was a nice morning spend in bed cuddling with the cat on my end. Now working on a presentation for Monday (about the impacts of PISA on educational systems, in particular on the French one). The cat had breakfast and burried himself back under the duvet :rolleyes: Such a lazyass this one!

Any plans for the weekend for you?

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Haha 2

19 minutes ago, clochette said:

Morning Nickypooh :glomp:

Any plans for the weekend for you?

Hey, Clo! :glomp:  I have the most predictable of weekends. Saturdays: work until 6 pm, go to my place. Sundays: work until 12 pm, lunch with the parental units, go to my place. My friends would call it boring. I'd call it chilling. B)

Btw, the only exercise my cat does is running behind me everytime I'm heading to the kitchen. :rolleyes: He would be the perfect candidate for VP of the Lazy Club. :gikkle:

18 minutes ago, Bucket1 said:

I was only looking after you :yes:

Such a good friend. :hug: Or because you're vegetarian. :P

• Haha 5

7 hours ago, Bucket1 said:

Although we don’t celebrate Thanksgiving, we have definitely joined in the Black Friday sales. My email box is crammed to overflowing with special never to be repeated prices :rolleyes:

I bought a mattress online yesterday for one of the guest rooms, and a car vacuum for one of my daughters... her Christmas request. Saved 31% off the mattress. :)  Hey, B. :hug: 

• Like 3
  • Love 2

2 hours ago, bignick said:

Good morning. Rise and shine, sleepyheads 🌞. No, no "five more minutes". That only works for me -_- ;)

B and T, good evening :hug:. Clo, I hope it was a lovely morning, and that the afternoon is being lovelier :kiss:

Morning, Big. :hug:  Have a good one. :kiss: 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..