Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

4 hours ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Nope! Sexy trusts me as God-and-Emperor to take care of his herd! -_- 

It is very sweet of you and Clo to offer help, but Dugh's herd are taking care of Dugh so no help is needed.  As for the new additions, Gary know where to send them so Dugh will get them safe and sound.  :2thumbs:

• Love 5

1 hour ago, Albert1434 said:

Well Terry I have three more Orchids going into bloom most I have had in a long time!

That's great! Orchids are amazing plants with a huge variety of forms and shapes. They don't require hard work if you have done the research and are consistent in caring for them.

• Love 4

We’ve been suggestively raising our eyebrows at a certain ex-Bond star for the better part of this year: but can you blame us? As of today, it’s looking extremely probably that Daniel Craig might be due for a closet door bustdown in 2023.

Is he trying to tell us something?© Provided by INTO

The Daniel Craig 2022 timeline has gone a little something like this:

January: Craig tells press about the time when Javier Bardem popped out of a cake Debbie Reynolds-style to serenade him on his birthday while the two were on the Skyfall set.

October: Craig announces that he kisses all of his leading men…on the mouth. 

Related video: 'Most cringiest thing': See Daniel Craig dance in vodka ad (CNN)

'Most cringiest thing': See Daniel Craig dance in vodka ad

Late October: Craig’s Knives Out: Glass Onion character Benoit Blanc comes out as gay, confirming what we all knew after hearing Craig sing Sondheim in the first film.

November: Craig appears in a suspiciously he/they lesbian pose for a vodka ad directed by “I come off very gay” director Taika Waititi.

And that brings us to the present day, in which Craig announces his involvement in Call Me By Your Name and Bones and All director Luca Guadagnino’s forthcoming project Queer, an adaptation of the William S. Burroughs novel.

I don’t need to tell you this, but something VERY LGBTQ is going on.

Tell us you’re a fan of Stephen Sondheim without telling us you’re a fan of Stephen Sondheim.

The fact that Burroughs is a famously difficult author to adapt to the screen is beside the point: whatever this movie ends up being, we’re seeing it. Suck it, Naked Lunch!

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Albert1434 said:

We’ve been suggestively raising our eyebrows at a certain ex-Bond star for the better part of this year: but can you blame us? As of today, it’s looking extremely probably that Daniel Craig might be due for a closet door bustdown in 2023.

Is he trying to tell us something?© Provided by INTO

The Daniel Craig 2022 timeline has gone a little something like this:

January: Craig tells press about the time when Javier Bardem popped out of a cake Debbie Reynolds-style to serenade him on his birthday while the two were on the Skyfall set.

October: Craig announces that he kisses all of his leading men…on the mouth. 

Related video: 'Most cringiest thing': See Daniel Craig dance in vodka ad (CNN)

'Most cringiest thing': See Daniel Craig dance in vodka ad

Late October: Craig’s Knives Out: Glass Onion character Benoit Blanc comes out as gay, confirming what we all knew after hearing Craig sing Sondheim in the first film.

November: Craig appears in a suspiciously he/they lesbian pose for a vodka ad directed by “I come off very gay” director Taika Waititi.

And that brings us to the present day, in which Craig announces his involvement in Call Me By Your Name and Bones and All director Luca Guadagnino’s forthcoming project Queer, an adaptation of the William S. Burroughs novel.

I don’t need to tell you this, but something VERY LGBTQ is going on.

Tell us you’re a fan of Stephen Sondheim without telling us you’re a fan of Stephen Sondheim.

The fact that Burroughs is a famously difficult author to adapt to the screen is beside the point: whatever this movie ends up being, we’re seeing it. Suck it, Naked Lunch!

I had to goggle the Vodka ad.  It was so camp!

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, Bucket1 said:

While I accept that Dugh is feeling under the weather, he is not stupid…

3 hours ago, dughlas said:

Sorry you two, though I appreciate your enthusiastic support, I've left my herd under @Valkyrie's tender care.

:rofl:  :D   

• Haha 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..