Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

1 minute ago, clochette said:

We opened presents after dinner this year: I received 2 books about psycho cats and how to understand their behaviors... think there's a message there? :lol:

On a side note, and I know I'll sound like an annoying ungrateful brat, but a few weeks ago dad asked me what I wanted for Christmas and ideas for my bro and SIL. He got them the Wonderbox weekend getaway as I had told him. I had say gift cards for clothes. Well I got a handful of bills tucked in a card he had just written "merry Christmas" 🙄 The worst though is one of the 2 books about cats I got, he had send me the link to a TV show presenting said book and I say "oh cool it looks really great" so I was happy to get it tonight thinking it was from him... well it's from his :X we all received a gift from her! How dare she insinuating herself in our lives like that! Had I known before from who it was I wouldn't have opened it!

:hug: 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

13 hours ago, clochette said:

No sequins skirt as it was catching on my tights and blouse and destroying them. I'm wearing a red skirt instead, ice skating style. 

I put on the new glitter eye make up... half of it jumped on my face and the more I tried to clean it the more it was spreading... :rolleyes: 

Glitter is fairy herpes, there is no cure, it just spreads and spreads and ... better check between your toes for any you might have missed.

• Haha 5

4 hours ago, spike382 said:

Please kindly ignore all those uhhh... 'passion' marks I left all over his neck, and chest...and abs...

Did you include his underwear in the return? Those skimpy things are so easily misplaced in the rush to repackage the return shipment.

• Haha 5

4 hours ago, Drew Espinosa said:

You and @raven1 have serious problems with damaging my gifts. :P 

The fine print only states ... "Do Not fold, spindle or mutilate." Nothing about temporary decoration. Clo would have returned him with residual glitter in manner of cracks and crevices. 

• Haha 4

21 minutes ago, dughlas said:

Are you claiming responsibility? 

Nope! -_-

14 minutes ago, dughlas said:

Did you include his underwear in the return? Those skimpy things are so easily misplaced in the rush to repackage the return shipment.

If he did, he'd probably turn it into the new banner for the resistance. :rolleyes:

10 minutes ago, dughlas said:

Nothing about temporary decoration. Clo would have returned him with residual glitter in manner of cracks and crevices. 

Then you clearly didn't read the fine print closely enough. :P And I'll never gift one of my studs to Clo!

3 minutes ago, clochette said:

(except Drew, who we know received coals for being naughty :P)

It is now common knowledge that I am always on the Nice List. -_-

• Haha 5

2 hours ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Nope! -_-

If he did, he'd probably turn it into the new banner for the resistance. :rolleyes:

Then you clearly didn't read the fine print closely enough. :P And I'll never gift one of my studs to Clo!

It is now common knowledge that I am always on the Nice List. -_-

And it would be the perfect banner! :2thumbs:

I don't need you to "gift" me studs -_- I don't want your soppy second. I'm an independent woman who gets her own beefcakes :P

lasso high horse GIF by Kacey Musgraves

Telling lies on Christmas day? Tdk tsk tsk :no:

• Haha 4

3 hours ago, dughlas said:

Oh no those things are in pieces.  Gotta have a souvenir or two… u less @Drew Espinosa wants the pieces back…

• Haha 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..