Open Club  ·  141 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

9 hours ago, Drew Espinosa said:

SCOTUS ruled 5-4 that since I am God, I am a religious institution unto myself and therefore I am tax-exempt like other religious institutions! :P 

What does it matter what SCOTUS rules? I thought the Texas Empire was independent and free of all outside limitations. A despotism ruled by fiat of it's self-anointed God and Emperor. Are you saying we've been misled? 

• Haha 4
  • Wow 1

21 hours ago, Drew Espinosa said:

The God-and-Emperor doesn't have to pay taxes... it's somewhere in the Constitution. :P 

Living in The Shire won't exempt you from US Taxes.  

• Haha 4

15 hours ago, CassieQ said:

I thought about the theme during my walk and have found a workable story, so hopefully I'll have something to show this time around. 

Awesome Cassie! :2thumbs:

• Like 4

36 minutes ago, dughlas said:

What does it matter what SCOTUS rules? I thought the Texas Empire was independent and free of all outside limitations. A despotism ruled by fiat of it's self-anointed God and Emperor. Are you saying we've been misled? 

The case was ruled in 2015, the year before Texas reasserted its independence. I naturally carried that ruling over as established law of the Empire! -_- 

• Haha 5

12 hours ago, Headstall said:

They sure are. They help us get new readers, and more importantly, can encourage our muse to get going. :yes: 

My muse needs a kick up the proverbial :yes:

I got a swag of craft stuff for Christmas and done nothing with it yet. Plus the stuff I ordered that is coming in… need to make things happen but the heat is not helping

Edited by Bucket1
Correct spelling is good plus too much stuff
  • Haha 5

Double vision is all kinds of fun today. Bad enough to make me woozy so I decided it best I stay off the step-ladder. I'll take the outside Christmas lights another day. I'm considering an eye patch.

Good Night What GIF by Curious Pavel

• Like 1
  • Wow 1
  • Fingers Crossed 2

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..