Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

59 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

He's a septuagenarian! Of course he'll struggle in old age! :P 

That's a gross overstatement.  I may not be able to attend, drink and dance for days on end at an EDM concert like my 60 year old friend, but I also do a hell of a lot more that some folks do that are half my age.  🤨 At least I can cook and change lightbulbs in the ceiling fixtures. :gikkle:

• Haha 5
1 minute ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Grandpa Boomer GIF by MOODMAN 

How 'bout you follow Abe's example and take a nice afternoon nap, old man! :P 

I only take naps in the afternoon when I stay up until 4 in the morning.  I think young, I stay young.  

200.gif

• Love 2
  • Haha 3
11 hours ago, Headstall said:

Hi, Terry. :hug:  I'll take the cold clean air for sure. :) 

Me too.  The field burning season is terrible, and I would take the cold clean air.  The only problem is here no one has a furnace.  There are warm clothes, gloves, hats, scarfs and ear mufflers for when the weather gets cold, like 20 degrees C.😊

• Haha 3
  • Wow 1
11 hours ago, Page Scrawler said:

Hey, Terry!  :hug:

Drew isn't a morning person, it seems.

Hi Page! :hug: I hope you guys had a fun weekend.  Teenage wannabes like Drew do like to sleep in a lot.  

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
13 hours ago, Bucket1 said:

:yes: I am happy when it stops

Hi Bucket! :hug: Hope the allergies are letting up.  I don't have much problem with my allergies anymore, but do keep some antihistamine on hand in case I do.  What's the weather like  your way?

• Like 3
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, Page Scrawler said:

A special request from Max: Asian hamburgers with coleslaw.

Asian-Burger-9.jpg

Yumm!  I like it!  A sandwich that meets all dietary requirements and tastes good.  Max is one smart kid!

• Like 2
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, dughlas said:

We had reheated ham and bean soup. I made a large pot on Thursday planning for the cold weekend. I split it in half and we had the first bit on Friday. Today I heated the second portion and served it with toasted pumpernickel bread. What we didn't eat was portioned out and went into the freezer. I was glad for my foresight since it was an achy head day.

Hi Dugh! :hug: I hope your achy head is better today.  You and Mom have a great Monday start to the week.

I do a lot of cooking for the freezer.  Aod makes great foods, but sometimes adds huge amounts of chili peppers.  (He likes very, very hot foods, unlike most Thais.)  I have my fall back foods in the freeze for such occasions.

Typical reaction of Aod's friends to one of his very spicy dishes.  

Spicy Food Pain GIF by Guava Juice

• Love 1
  • Haha 4
5 hours ago, raven1 said:

Hi Clo! :hug: Hope you have a good day today.  

Bonjour Mister T ! :hug:

I'm just out of my only class for the day, time to get lunch! 

I'll probably take a little nap this afternoon as I didn't sleep well last night. I woke up around 4am startled with the feeling I had to think about taking papers to someone this morning and the feeling someone had been talking to me about it :rolleyes:

The weather is depressing... barely 5°C, grey and foggy with a constant light rain. Forecast is for us facing a "Scandinavian cold bubble" this week :unsure:

Hope you're having a nice day on your side of the globe :kiss:

• Like 1
  • Wow 1
  • Fingers Crossed 1
5 hours ago, raven1 said:

Hi Bucket! :hug: Hope the allergies are letting up.  I don't have much problem with my allergies anymore, but do keep some antihistamine on hand in case I do.  What's the weather like  your way?

Today was a bit chilly - high twenties

• Haha 3
23 minutes ago, clochette said:

Bonjour Mister T ! :hug:

I'm just out of my only class for the day, time to get lunch! 

I'll probably take a little nap this afternoon as I didn't sleep well last night. I woke up around 4am startled with the feeling I had to think about taking papers to someone this morning and the feeling someone had been talking to me about it :rolleyes:

The weather is depressing... barely 5°C, grey and foggy with a constant light rain. Forecast is for us facing a "Scandinavian cold bubble" this week :unsure:

Hope you're having a nice day on your side of the globe :kiss:

Bonjour Fille Adorable! :hug:

Dreams that leave me feeling I have something to do are stressful to me.  I hope you rest up the rest of the day.  Living here, I don't have to worry about those arctic cold air masses.  I hated them when I lived in the US.  I hope the weather improves soon up north.  Until then keep bundled up!  Comfort food and warm drinks are also recommended. :kiss::hug:

• Like 1
  • Love 3

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..