Open Club  ·  141 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

2 hours ago, Page Scrawler said:

@raven1 Hey, Terry!  :hug: How are things?

Hi Page! :hug: I'm doing well.  Aod's niece is now settled and on her own for the first time in her life.  Everything went well and as of yesterday we have the apartment to ourselves.  I won't be long, because Aod wants to go to lunch to celebrate having her on her own, and getting our house back to normal.  

I've also spent a few hours trying to catch up on the books I am reading here.  Still a few to go, and some new ones I want to start.  The biggest problem I have is to get new tires for my car.  I can't believe how much the price has gone up in the last decade.  

The other thing I need to do is get back to writing.  I put that off for the last 2 weeks.  A bit of writer's block, but also laziness. :2thumbs:

Hope you and your guys are doing well!

• Love 5

41 minutes ago, raven1 said:

Hope you and your guys are doing well!

Yup! We did the grocery shopping tonight, and Max got invited to a sleepover at his friend, Michael's place.  :D

• Like 2
  • Love 3

Well that's a night shift over. I was filling in for couple of the other guys who couldn't make it. Nothing unusual happened so it was an easy shift but it took it out of me more than I thought it would. Maybe I'm not ready to go back to it yet and should stick to the admin that can be done during the day. I've a Dr's appointment again Friday I think I'll see what he has to say. Anyway I'm tired so it's off to bed for a few hours, I'll catch up later. 😴

• Like 2
  • Love 3

10 hours ago, Albert1434 said:

jarring-nature-photos12.jpg

53 minutes ago, Bucket1 said:

Kangaroos do CrossFit :2thumbs:

It looks like this one has been keeping up with his excercises, I wonder which Gym he uses lol :gikkle:

• Haha 5

2 hours ago, Albert1434 said:

Aloha Man how you doing?:glomp:

Hiya Albert, I only managed two hours sleep so I'm still a bit tired. But, in the words of Gloria Gaynor,  I will survive.

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Haha 1