Open Club  ·  141 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

29 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

The Europeans are fighting! :D

Animated GIF

We were not fighting. We had a little disagreement that was resolved thanks to our European minds and the help of a certain Canadian :P

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Mancunian said:

Really? I remember kids with those skills from my very early years at school, it took less than a week for my parents to take me out of school. They had serious concerns about my health and well-being, I was then home-schooled until I was fourteen. I only stayed in school then because I insisted on it, but I still remember the treatment I received. If it wasn't for the one friend I had I could have been seriously hurt or worse.

:hug: 

• Like 2
  • Love 2

10 hours ago, clochette said:

Guys, do you too have that annoying pop up message for the push notifications annoying you in the notifications buttons? I clicked so it would leave me alone but it's coming back every times 

Yes!!!!! It is very annoying!  I sometimes get it more than once a day!

• Like 3

On 6/14/2023 at 11:17 PM, Headstall said:

m12%20Austin%20Butler%202%2016%2023.jpg

Mine!  In all the fighting and other distractions, it seems like this poor lad got overlooked.  I'll make sure he's not lonely.  He won't need the scarf or leather jacket here. 😄  And... @dughlas, I did an underwear check.  No plaid anywhere!  I did a full body inspection to make sure.  

• Haha 5

8 hours ago, Albert1434 said:

(iStock)

Astronaut spotted on church carving 'dating back to 16th century

This is an astronaut, but was added to the Cathedral of Salamanca in a restoration in 1992.  I just had to go checking! 😄  I love it when you send me down a rabbit hole searching for obscure things like this Albert!❤️

• Haha 5