Open Club  ·  141 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

15 minutes ago, clochette said:

Well my plan for the 1kg prime rib to share I won didn't go as planned. I'd say I'd invite dad for Father's day and my brother joined us. I made a reservation this afternoon. Once there, when I went to order the rib I showed my coupon,  all smile. That didn't last long...

First they had never hear of such a coupon. As it's a chain of steakhouse, the coupon was made by the main marketing (a game on Instagram). So I showed them the messages, they took pictures and all. 

But the worst was... they had run out of prime rib at lunch!!! I should have call to make a reservation for the rib a couple of days ago!!! 

So we thought, ok well we could just order what we want and they just subtract the price of the rib from the total of your addition but they say they couldn't as it was specifically written a prime rib :rolleyes: We stayed of course and well the rib will be for another time as the coupon will last a year. 

That just sucks!

• Like 4
  • Love 1

AAP2M8V.img?w=800&h=415&q=60&m=2&f=jpg

Cueva de las Manos, Argentina

The “Cave of the Hands” is a unique work of cave art, dating from between 13,000 to 9,500 years ago. It consists of stencilled outlines of human hands but also features animals and hunting scenes, all executed in natural mineral pigments.

• Like 1
  • Love 3