Open Club  ·  141 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

11 minutes ago, raven1 said:

That would be confusing to the rest of the Espinosa clan.  I one of them referred to Trouble, the others wouldn't know if it was Drew or Yayo.

Trouble Alert GIF

:rofl: good one!

• Love 2
  • Haha 2

Hey Clo! :hug: I hope those blisters heal fast!  That was quite a long walk you took.  

Edited by raven1
  • Like 3

16 hours ago, clochette said:

I was invited to my uncle's as a little housewarming celebration. After lunch we went for a "little" digestive walk... We ended up walking over 9km! I was wearing little sandals... I now have more blisters than toes on my foot :pinch: even the blisters have blisters! 😭

Poor Clo :hug:

Not the best things for a 9km walk - that’s a lot of digesting 

• Haha 4

50 minutes ago, Bucket1 said:

Poor Clo :hug:

Not the best things for a 9km walk - that’s a lot of digesting 

Hey B :hug: how are you doing?

I'm afraid i wont be able to walk normanormally for a week. I can barely walk as it is right now and only wearing slippers. My feet feel swollen too.  Guess I'll just be there reading with my feet up ;)

• Sad 4

46 minutes ago, Bucket1 said:

Bugger…

I was only asking for Clo because i read on the internet that eating chocolate cake is good for healing blisters (you can thank me later Clo :yes:)

Thanks B!

Marvel Studios Smile GIF by Disney+

• Love 1
  • Haha 3

4 hours ago, Mancunian said:

I'm good thanks, still a bit tired from working a couple of nights over the weekend as we had two volunteers call in sick at the last minute. It made a change from just doing the admin, but nice to get back 'in the saddle' working face-to-face. We had to exclude one of our guests because of a drug issue, it's not something we like to do but sometimes it has to be done unfortunately.

I've got some writing done but not as much as I hoped so I need to get back to it. Two chapters complete and another only half written.

Hey, Man. :hug:  I need to get back to writing too. I opened Word a couple of days ago, but had company arrive unexpectedly and didn't get back to it. :unsure: 

• Like 4