Open Club  ·  141 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

13 minutes ago, raven1 said:

Hi Clo! :hug: Hope you are doing well!  The news reports on weather in Europe are frightening.  I hope you are far enough north and close enough to the ocean to be cooler that most of France.  It's cooler here than most of the US and at least southern Europe.

Those two boys surely fight fiercely.  I hate to think about how they make up! :rofl:

Hey Mister T :hug: yeah I'm glad I live up north. I'm currently at my dad's in Compiègne (going back up north to the apartment tomorrow) where it's a perfect 25°C with a light breeze and birds chirping and the forest is near for when it gets too hot.

A friend of my mom moved to the south south near Perpignan a couple of years ago and is regretting the decision cause sure it's nice in the winter but they had so much rain/storms then now unbearable heat

Yeah those two sure are the entertainment around here :gikkle:

• Love 4
  • Haha 1

43 minutes ago, Mancunian said:

Aloha Albert, I wish I could send some of the rain that we have, I'd be glad to be rid of it and I'm sure you would appreciate some of it. :hug:

Hi Man! :glomp: Glad to hear you're staying cool.  The rain isn't fun, but sweating isn't any better.  How are you doing on your book?    

• Love 5

2 minutes ago, raven1 said:

Hi Man! :glomp: Glad to hear you're staying cool.  The rain isn't fun, but sweating isn't any better.  How are you doing on your book?    

I'm adding bits to it all of the time and I'm happy with the way it's coming on. It is taking time but I don't want to rush or force it as that would spoil it, I want it to be as good as I can get it. 😃

• Love 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..