Open Club  ·  141 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

5 hours ago, Albert1434 said:

Tony Bennett died he was 96!

These  two make such a wonderful team!  Their voices so different, but blend so well!  I will miss Tony very much!

• Like 4
  • Wow 1

Well Gary you say these things every time you write something, and every time every one love's your story's god knows I do! So, hang in their bud and it will all work out in the end:yes:

Edited by Albert1434
  • Love 3

1 hour ago, Headstall said:

Hey, buddy. :hug: Happy for you! I like my new laptop very much. I'm getting used to the differently spaced keyboard. Still make a lot of mistakes, but I'm getting better. The keys have some bounce to them too I'm not used to, but it is super fast and the colors are much richer than my previous one. Battery lasts longer too. :)  It's weird how we all got new machines at the same time. :D 

I'm considering a new tablet. I very rarely use my laptop but the tablet is used daily. It's the only way I can read. There's too much reflected light from the pages of books and magazines for me to read them.

• Like 3
  • Love 2

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..