Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

5 hours ago, Headstall said:

Be safe, bro... wear a... wait... different conversation. Drive carefully... and have a great time. :)  :hug: 

Thanks. Fortunately I don't have to drive. I'm taking the overnight train tomorrow night.

• Like 1
  • Love 4
22 hours ago, Thorn Wilde said:

Sounds like a fun story. :) 

I might put it on Nifty or I might have to age it up and put it on here...but I might have to redo the story. On Nifty, I can just post it as is...

Another of my story is an airplane story, about two boys who joined 'The Mile High Club'. Another was a single man who met a teen on a secluded beach. I'm still blaming Dennis for corrupting me...

Spoiler

but I think my uncle helped, too. Don't tell Dennis thou...

• Haha 4
21 hours ago, Page Scrawler said:

But I'm Page.  :huh:

175 feet? That's like, this:

1024px-Joshua_Appleby556_1.jpg

USCG Joshua Appleby. 175 feet long. By my reckoning, a sailing vessel of the same length would have 2 - 3 masts. You'd need more than four people to pilot a ship like that. Just saying.

Yes, you would need a crew, mostly a captain and the kids are kids of the crew, and the owner is a naturist (nudist). 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
17 hours ago, Timothy M. said:

You're welcome, please let me know what you think of it.

Danish ryebread with Danish paté - see the pictures in the link. Similar to the picture Bucket posted (except that was chicken liver paté and we use pork). The slice of pickled beetroot is also common in Denmark.

Thanks...Got to get to the European Store to get the ingredients

• Like 5
1 hour ago, Caz Pedroso said:

Evening all. :hug: 

I finally managed to log on for more than few moments <turns up music on earphones to make sure no one can call me away>

Hope everyone is well. :) 

Hello Miss Caz.

• Like 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..