Open Club  ·  141 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

2 hours ago, clochette said:

Bonjour gang :hug:

@Bucket1 give me the sun and heat back, I'm not done with them yet! 

Unfortunately I don’t have them. Cold and high chance of showers for the next few days - not enough to be useful but enough to ruin any plans :( 

• Wow 1
  • Sad 4

Hello everyone - the rain is stuffing up the internet, it’s been painfully slow…

I hope it’s all going well with you :hug:

It's very good to see Gary and Man both dancing with their muses :2thumbs:

• Love 5

1 hour ago, Albert1434 said:

Aloha All:kiss::hug:

Hi Albert! :hug::kiss: Hope you are having a good day.  The reports I am seeing here indicate that there is long stretch of hot weather heading your way.  Stay safe.

• Like 3
  • Love 2

42 minutes ago, Bucket1 said:

Hello everyone - the rain is stuffing up the internet, it’s been painfully slow…

I hope it’s all going well with you :hug:

It's very good to see Gary and Man both dancing with their muses :2thumbs:

Hi Bucket! :hug: All is well here.  Hope the weather gets better your way.

• Like 1
  • Love 3

Hi Man!  :hug:  I alway enjoy hearing that you are making good headway on your story.  Keep up the great work! 

• Like 2
  • Love 2

20 minutes ago, raven1 said:

Hi Bucket! :hug: All is well here.  Hope the weather gets better your way.

Hi Terry :hug:

Cold and nuisance rain here. I didn’t get Clo's sunshine so someone else must have it.

On the plus side, I have been thinking about a million and one craft projects including this year’s Christmas cards

• Love 5

24 minutes ago, Mancunian said:

I've started a new chapter and got to a point where this song popped into my mind, I've used as a thought for one of the characters. I couldn't resist it.

Good to see your muse is working for you :thumbup:

• Love 5

45 minutes ago, Bucket1 said:

Hi Terry :hug:

Cold and nuisance rain here. I didn’t get Clo's sunshine so someone else must have it.

On the plus side, I have been thinking about a million and one craft projects including this year’s Christmas cards

Crafts are great when the weather gets bad.  Glad you have a head start on the holidays.  I wait until the last minute every year.  It's traditional for me. 😀

• Like 1
  • Love 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..