Open Club  ·  141 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

2 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

Aloha Gary:heart:

Hi, Albert! :kiss:  I just heard on TV that the heat in the US is killing Cacti. Unbelievable. They are made to withstand high temps. The world needs to take this seriously. :( 

• Sad 5

3 minutes ago, Headstall said:

Hi, Albert! :kiss:  I just heard on TV that the heat in the US is killing Cacti. Unbelievable. They are made to withstand high temps. The world needs to take this seriously. :( 

I have been saying this for years and years!

• Sad 5

Ok this day just keeps getting better!

'Explosive' US super volcano showing 'clues of imminent eruption' with millions at risk

Anyone who has spent time in Long Valley, California, this past year, may have noticed a shift in the Hot Creek springs and pools.

The creek has, visitors say, taken on a more malign bubbling in recent months -a new hot water feature even popping up on the shore of the creek.

For many, it was a sign that the ancient volcano was preparing to blow.

Image result for picture of Mammoth Mountain

• Wow 5

There is a common myth that loud laughing is not permitted in Hawaii. However, this is not true. There is no law or rule that prohibits loud laughing in Hawaii. The myth may have originated from the Hawaiian word “ha”, which is a breath of air used to pronounce certain words in the Hawaiian language1.

Edited by Albert1434
  • Like 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..