Open Club  ·  141 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

1 hour ago, Albert1434 said:

That's 39C 😎

Thanks for the translation. Here's it's been raining all week with barely 20°C at best :rolleyes: Though forecast for next week is a rise in the low 30

• Like 4
  • Love 1

19 hours ago, Albert1434 said:

Hey Bucket could you send me the recipe for those honey dumplings:yes:

I have sent you the version with “double the syrup” the way my grandmother made it. You can serve it with thickened cream or ice cream - my sister and I both vote for vanilla ice cream :) 

• Love 5

2 hours ago, Bucket1 said:

I'm back home so it will be a bit warmer for me. 24C here tomorrow but then dropping to under 20C for the rest of the week. It was really chilly at my sister's place. The nights got down to -1C and fog lasted until late morning

Ah so it's you who stole my summer heat huh <_< Thief! :P

Where the south has been suffering from the heat, up north we didn't have big temperatures all summer and the last 2-3 weeks have been fresh with almost non stop rain, add the spring tide effect the last couple of days et voilà. Hopefully we'll have a nice long summer in September and early October 

• Fingers Crossed 5

5 minutes ago, clochette said:

Where the south has been suffering from the heat, up north we didn't have big temperatures all summer and the last 2-3 weeks have been fresh with almost non stop rain, add the spring tide effect the last couple of days et voilà. Hopefully we'll have a nice long summer in September and early October 

Similar weather patterns have affected us in the UK too, some days I've even considered turning the heating on. But I have resisted and have my fingers crossed for better weather. 🤞

• Fingers Crossed 5

17 minutes ago, clochette said:

Not stolen, only borrowed for a single day :P 

August is the wettest month here so I am expecting some damp weather ahead :yes:

• Like 3
  • Wow 1

2 minutes ago, CassieQ said:

Completely freaked out.  Sweating my way through my workout when I hear, quite clearly, the sound of someone knocking.  Upstairs.  I live alone and the cats were in the room. 

Have you found out what it was? 

• Wow 2
  • Fingers Crossed 3

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..