Open Club  ·  141 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

47 minutes ago, Page Scrawler said:

@raven1 Hey, Terry!  :hug: Hope you and Aod are well.

Hi Page! :hug: We're doing great.  Aod's at the dentist, and I just got back from grocery shopping.  Got what I need to make a chicken enchilada and polenta casserole. How are you, Morgan and Max?

• Like 4
  • Love 1

10 minutes ago, raven1 said:

Hey Man! :hug: What's the news from Manchester?  Hope things are going well!

The weather is wet windy and miserable, and I have to go out in it. But it's not as bad as it sounds as that's when I often get inspirational ideas for writing, so I turn that negative into a positive.

I've finished writing another chapter that needs a final edit, and I'm halfway through writing another chapter. Fingers crossed it's all going well 🤞.

I hope you and Aod are enjoying better weather :hug:

• Love 5

20 minutes ago, Mancunian said:

The weather is wet windy and miserable, and I have to go out in it. But it's not as bad as it sounds as that's when I often get inspirational ideas for writing, so I turn that negative into a positive.

I've finished writing another chapter that needs a final edit, and I'm halfway through writing another chapter. Fingers crossed it's all going well 🤞.

I hope you and Aod are enjoying better weather :hug:

I'm happy to hear about the writing.  I'll keep my fingers crossed for you too.  :hug: I left Oregon because of the kind of weather you described.  Does it come with cool or very cold temperatures?

It's still the rainy season here, but now we get a lot of clear skies.  Also, the rainfall is not torrential.  Temperatures usually hover around 30 C but will decrease slowly until the end of January.  

Edited by raven1
  • Like 4

1 minute ago, raven1 said:

I'm happy to hear about the writing.  I'll keep my fingers crossed for you too.  :hug: I left Oregon because of the kind of weather you described.  Does it come with cool or very cold temperatures?

For the time of year, it's quite mild which is surprising. Some parts of the UK have had some severe flooding but luckily central Manchester doesn't suffer from that. I feel sorry for those who have had to leave their homes as a result. At least it hasn't been as bad as it has been in some parts of the world.

• Love 4

1 hour ago, raven1 said:

Hi Clo! :hug: Hope you are having a good day.

Hey Mister T :hug: thanks, today's a nice fall day, finally a dry one after over a week of constant rain. What about you? 

• Like 2
  • Love 2

20 minutes ago, clochette said:

Hey Mister T :hug: thanks, today's a nice fall day, finally a dry one after over a week of constant rain. What about you? 

Hi Clo! :hug: The weather is normal for the time of year.  I'm working on dinner, but also doing some reading.  I've caught up on all the stories on GA I am following.  I've been doing some editing and beta reading for a few authors here, but have had some time to look at stories on other sites.  

• Like 2
  • Love 3

Bluefish weather :devil:

It is still Spring, we should be having mild pleasant weather but tomorrow has the first Extreme Fire Danger of the season :o

Hot and windy is not a good combo… 

• Wow 5

3 hours ago, raven1 said:

Hi Page! :hug: How are you, Morgan and Max?

We're doing well, thanks. We'll be doing our grocery shopping tonight, after dinner. Max has his annual physical checkup on Saturday, and I promised him we'd go for cider and donuts afterwards. For now, though, I'll do some laundry, feed Sneakers, and then maybe do a bit of dusting around the house.  :)

• Like 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..