Open Club  ·  141 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

16 minutes ago, spike382 said:

Excellent, as the youngest child I’ve learned it’s always easiest to blame the oldest.  Sorry big bro. :P

I think you just got me in trouble again froggy.  

As an older brother myself, I take offense at your tactics <_< :rolleyes: #youwon'tgetawaywithit

• Haha 5

3 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Ah... so that's why @spike382 relates to Nick so much. :P 

I’m going to go for the Ray t-shirt over the Nick. 👀

If I’m being honest, I do relate to Nick, not for falling in love with a massive slut, just for loving someone more than they loved me.  But that’s all I’ll say about that.  

• Like 1
  • Wow 4

16 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

@spike382's bullying me again! 😭

I haven't claimed a single BL actor in like 2 months (or maybe more) and I claim 2 from a paring I enjoy, in series you haven't even watched yet, and that's bullying?

Stop whining.  <_<

Edited by spike382
  • Haha 5

Awkward moment this morning. 

I have a conversation chat with my brother and SIL, it mostly consists of memes and short videos from Instagram. This morning I open a video send by my brother of a woman lying on a bed, strapped to a bar on the hankles and wrists with a man voice saying how nice it is and all the benefits it brings during sex... 

I was waiting for the pun, the joke but nope. TMI! 🙈🙉 when he saw my confused answer he was embarrassed saying it was not meant for this conversation :gikkle: next time I'll see them will be... interesting 

• Haha 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..