Open Club  ·  141 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

14 minutes ago, Page Scrawler said:

Hey, Terry!  :hug: Yeah, we survived another episode of The Drew and Spike Show (featuring guest star Clochette). How are you and Aod?

Hey Page! :hug: Doing great!  Had the weekly drinking session with my friends, and woke up without a hangover.  I also won 4 out of 5 pool games!  Good to hear you survived watching the episode.  It sounded a lot like one of their BL series.  Had to laugh a the frog legs for Max's comment.  I'd do the same if someone tried to make the move on my man. 😡 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, raven1 said:

Hey Page! :hug: Doing great!  Had the weekly drinking session with my friends, and woke up without a hangover.  I also won 4 out of 5 pool games! 

Glad you had a good time, Terry. Way to go on the pool table!  :thumbup:

11 minutes ago, raven1 said:

Had to laugh a the frog legs for Max's comment.

Yeah, Max is too fond of frogs as an animal lover, to ever eat one. Chinese duck, on the other hand, is something he's been keen to try for a while now. I'd rather order it from a restaurant, since it takes quite a bit of work to prepare.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

4 minutes ago, Page Scrawler said:

I'd rather order it from a restaurant

It’s one of the things I miss about not working in the city… mmmmm the memory is so good my mouth is watering :) 

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Bucket1 said:

It’s one of the things I miss about not working in the city… mmmmm the memory is so good my mouth is watering :) 

Hey, Tea Bat!  :hug:

Max is allergic to turkey, as it happens. So, for Thanksgiving, we often do a roasted chicken, Cornish hens, or a baked ham instead. Could be a fun idea to have a Chinese-themed menu this year.

Edited by Page Scrawler
  • Like 3
  • Love 2

On today's menu: beef tongue with veggies (potatoes, carrots, leeks, onions, turnips and aromatic herbs), rice and bechamel sauce. For dessert lemon cheesecake on speculos biscuits 

• Like 1
  • Love 4

2 hours ago, spike382 said:

Since Pagey declined to follow us on our BL journey, let’s keep in mind, he doesn’t know the rules of the idiot fangirls.  He didn’t call us “DrewSpiike”, and we both know he’d never need to.

You could be Spikrew :whistle:

• Haha 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..