Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

The governor of Texas has sign a new law, can arrest all Mexicans If they can prove their legal they will be released. This is totally unamerican good god.:angry:

Edited by Albert1434
  • Wow 2
  • Sad 2

11 hours ago, Albert1434 said:

How was the party Terry!:yes:

I had a great time!  I wasn't expecting to enjoy it much, but it was a lot of fun.  Here are two pics.  First one is the birthday girl and me.  The second is a portion of the stage during one of the shows.  There were 5 bands and dance groups performing in rotation all evening long.  The sets and costumes for them changed for each set. The third pic is of the full stage and one of the performance sets.

Emi Birthday.jpg

Tawandang.jpg

Stage Show.jpg

Edited by raven1
  • Love 4
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, Albert1434 said:

I am making hot sauce today:yes:

Classic Jalapeno Verde

jalapeno-hot-sauce1.jpg.webp

PM the recipe, please.  I can get the peppers now at a low cost.  I love the sauce, but a bottle here costs close to $15 USD!

• Like 1
  • Wow 4

8 hours ago, Headstall said:

Hey, all. Another rainy day here. Hope everyone is well. :hug: 

Hi, Gary! :hug: Aod and I are doing well.  Hope you are also well and ready for the New Year.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

6 hours ago, raven1 said:

Hi, Page! :hug: Are you all gearing up for the New Year?

Hey again, Terry!  :hug: I know it's a bit early for the Chinese calendar, but we decided to have a Chinese-inspired menu for December 31st. Hoisin spare ribs, Lion's Head Meatballs, Taiwanese beef noodles, and egg custard tarts will be making an appearance on the table. We still need to figure out a vegetarian dish or two to round out the meal. I even asked a cousin of mine, who's a frequent visitor to China, to send us some moon cakes.  :D

Edited by Page Scrawler
  • Love 5

13 minutes ago, Page Scrawler said:

Hey again, Terry!  :hug: I know it's a bit early for the Chinese calendar, but we decided to have a Chinese-inspired menu for December 31st. Hoisin spare ribs, Lion's Head Meatballs, Taiwanese beef noodles, and egg custard tarts will be making an appearance on the table. We still need to figure out a vegetarian dish or two to round out the meal. I even asked a cousin of mine, who's a frequent visitor to China, to send us some moon cakes.  :D

Here are a few of my favourites served by a great Chinese restaurant in Chiang Mai during the Chinese Lent.  Kung Pao Brussel Sprouts or Cauliflower, Tofu Stir Fry with Veggies, Tofu and Mushroom Stir Fry, Mango or Chickpea/Coconut Curry.  They also have potstickers, a variety of rolls and vegan salads to choose from.  Have a great New Year's feast! 

• Love 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..