Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

3 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

It's one moon out of 60+, calm down. :rolleyes:

I'm not uncalm, I agree with your actions. :P

8 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

I'm still on the fence if I should watch the Netflix remake of Avatar, so help me decide if I should watch it or not!

I think it's going to have some issues.  Just go rewatch the original series. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
37 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Hey, Pagey! :hug: I'm still on the fence if I should watch the Netflix remake of Avatar, so help me decide if I should watch it or not! :P

Can't help you there, sorry. I have yet to watch it myself. Like many Avatar fans, I'm hesitant to watch any kind of remake, after M. Night Shyamalan ruined the first adaptation.

• Like 5
9 hours ago, Headstall said:

slide 1 of 4

slide 1 to 4 of 4
Paradigm image number 1
Paradigm image number 2
Paradigm image number 3
Paradigm.png?u=41zuoe&width=80&height=10

SUPER TITANIUM

Paradigm

4.9 out of 5 stars. Read reviews for average rating value is 4.9 of 5. Read 54 Reviews Same page link.

(54)
Write a review
BM7431-51L
Price reduced fromCA $495.00to CA $396.00
ENJOY 20% OFF SITEWIDE*, price as shown 

Hey, nice watch, nice choice. It's a newer version of the Eco-Drive Titanium that I have, mine has a grey face. That works out to about £232! It's £320 in most jewellers here in the UK, so well done with your canny shopping skills. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, Mancunian said:

Hey, nice watch, nice choice. It's a newer version of the Eco-Drive Titanium that I have, mine has a grey face. That works out to about £232! It's £320 in most jewellers here in the UK, so well done with your canny shopping skills. 

Thanks... that's  good to hear, Craig. I got it on sale, but not at this price unfortunately. It's dropped another fifty dollars since I bought it. I don't mind, though. I really like the quality and the accuracy. So far, it hasn't lost or gained a second. :D 

• Love 3
  • Haha 2

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..