Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

@Mancunian. Hey, Craig. Near as I can tell, my watch still hasn't lost or gained a second. I wasn't expecting that kind of accuracy. Is it unusual? I remember in the specs it saying something about +/- to be expected. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 4

Tonight we had for dinner

Shrimp and Vegetable Orzo with brown butter and goat cheese:hug::kiss:

y4mGTDAplLCBToHgG2-E3CVo6rXBhPr6J5WHo-ob9KL5PwOzb7Nyqqp_6XP7V_EvSsd1AKK2-XfH1eq4hlju_W41Ykyqltu2oBiezVR4nzuc66fZo8t6dj4dl2_BOkJwHb34IdhvexxfzyH4GRS1oxq4nxCDjSqQ8_pwaCVlryd6punrNxVeiMFHnLW8t2gkfvz80WTauqYAbcTsSpZlGWKjkhKtIZ2OEgzKRwby4DfCNc?encodeFailures=1&width=1359&height=1813

Just so Yummy!

Edited by Albert1434
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Stop bullying me, @spike382! 😭

My dear Nong Chai, I haven't said anything to you for a few days... soI have no idea what you're referring to at this point.

Wake Up What GIF by Laff

• Haha 4
12 hours ago, Headstall said:

@Mancunian. Hey, Craig. Near as I can tell, my watch still hasn't lost or gained a second. I wasn't expecting that kind of accuracy. Is it unusual? I remember in the specs it saying something about +/- to be expected. 

It's not unusual at all, it's what you can expect from Eco-Drives. I generally find about a two-minute or less time difference each time I alter the time for UK daylight saving time, twice a year. What it says in the specs is to cover themselves in case it needs an adjustment. If it ever needs that adjustment, which would be rare, the jeweller you bought it from would return it to Citizen for the adjustment to be made. In the twenty years I've worked in the industry I've never known one that needed adjustment.

• Love 3

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..