Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

3 hours ago, Drew Espinosa said:

You bully me all the time! 😭😭😭

Well if you mean me sending you kisses and hugs when you start your crying, guilty as charged. 

Fight Club Hug GIF

Edited by spike382
  • Haha 5
Just now, Albert1434 said:

Wow a new story cool!:yes:

It's a rewrite of an older story that @raven1 helped me rewrite and edit. I think it greatly improves the story. It introduces Benjamin and Joseph into The Boot World with a bit of fun, mysterious behind-the-scenes manipulation and lots of tears.

• Like 2
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Mancunian said:

I'm good thanks. Today I posted chapter three, chapter 4 gets posted tomorrow. :D

Good for you, buddy. I'm taking a break from reading and writing... except for a bit of poetry. Feel burnt out, among other feelings. Hey, Craig. :hug: 

• Love 4
Just now, Headstall said:

Good for you, buddy. I'm taking a break from reading and writing... except for a bit of poetry. Feel burnt out, among other feelings. Hey, Craig. :hug: 

I've mostly been taking a break too, Terry and I have rewritten one story and improved it. I've gone through one other which Terry is now taking a look at. They are good stories but poorly written and not properly edited at the time. I'll get back to some proper writing soon, but not yet.

• Love 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..