Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

2 minutes ago, Page Scrawler said:

@raven1 Hey, Terry!  :hug: I hope you and Aod are well. We had Lanzhou Beef Noodles for dinner.  😋 

lanzhou-beef-noodle-soup-6.jpg

Hey Page! :glomp:

That looks delicious.  From what I see in the picture, I assume it is savoury, spicy and filled with veggies.  How are you, Morgan and Max doing?  Are you guys ready for summer vacation?

• Like 2
  • Love 2
6 minutes ago, raven1 said:

Hey Page! :glomp:

That looks delicious.  From what I see in the picture, I assume it is savoury, spicy and filled with veggies.  How are you, Morgan and Max doing?  Are you guys ready for summer vacation?

The beef noodles were another request from Max, after reading a book titled Zachary Ying and the Dragon Emperor. The noodles are indeed delicious. We're doing very well at the moment. Max is looking forward to another ballet Intensive this summer, followed by some relaxation at the beach.  :D

• Like 2
  • Love 3
8 minutes ago, Page Scrawler said:

The beef noodles were another request from Max, after reading a book titled Zachary Ying and the Dragon Emperor. The noodles are indeed delicious. We're doing very well at the moment. Max is looking forward to another ballet Intensive this summer, followed by some relaxation at the beach.  :D

Sounds like your summer is going to be fun.  I imagine that you will also have a sous chef to assist you when Max has free time.

• Love 1
  • Haha 4
5 hours ago, Albert1434 said:

It is worth it Gary, we love you and your stories, are a rare thing my dearest friend!:kiss: It make me so happy to read one in a way I just love them!

Thanks, Albert. :hug: 

• Like 2
  • Love 3

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..