Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

6 hours ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Nope, it started here! 👇

I was minding my business on a beautiful Sunday morning, when you decided to start manipulating my comments! -_- So of course, I had to defend myself!

Do you really want to pull the thread to the person who has kept trying to take the other person's herd the longest?  

Should I somehow summon my big bro for further context?

You started it in 2023 and haven't let up since.

• Haha 5
3 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Here you go again with your off topic nonsense. :rolleyes: I'm taking about comment manipulation, which you started, and nothing else. -_-

And if you want to go down that rabbit hole, you also started that way before I did.

4 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Your "context" doesn't have Ministry of Truth approval. -_-

I can't see anything here except," Drewth, Drewth,  something, Drewth." 

• Haha 5
1 hour ago, dughlas said:

So YouTube has started offering me BL suggestions in my feed. Does that mean I can start making claims too?

Seriously though did you like look up something Drew & I argued about, and now you get tons of tik-tok-like posts by teenage girls and young women who think two straight men pretending to flirt with each other in public is totally, totally a real relationship?

Edited by spike382
  • Haha 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..