Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

8 hours ago, Drew Espinosa said:

It's only evil to manipulate my posts, me manipulating your posts, as you allege, is at worst a neutral act. -_-

Hmmm, so BoomBoom is Chaotic Neutral?!?

• Haha 5

8 hours ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Stop being a drama queen. :rolleyes:

I don't have to introduce Pot and Kettle anymore. They're planning their wedding now.  👀

• Haha 3
  • Wow 1

1 hour ago, Page Scrawler said:

I don't have to introduce Pot and Kettle anymore. They're planning their wedding now.  👀

Stop acting as if you're a matchmaker. :rolleyes:

• Haha 5

2 hours ago, dughlas said:

Hmmm, so BoomBoom is Chaotic Neutral?!?

30 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

I am Lawful Good, actually. -_-

Nope, definitely Chaotic Evil.  

• Haha 5

13 minutes ago, Mancunian said:

How are you all going with the secret author stories? There are some good ones, I still don't know who wrote what, lol. 

I've read all but two I think, unless there have been more posted. It's a lot of reading.

• Love 2

1 hour ago, Albert1434 said:

Tropical Depression Could Threaten Florida Big Bend With Hurricane Conditions

You going to be ok Dughlas?

We should be. Of course it's estimated to arrive here in SC about the same time I plan to leave for PA.

• Like 1
  • Wow 1
  • Fingers Crossed 2

Just now, Headstall said:

I've read all but two I think, unless there have been more posted. It's a lot of reading.

There has been one posted every day including today, so it depends on which story you read last to determine how many you have missed. There is a good variety of stories, genre's and styles, so something to appeal to everyone.

• Love 4

6 minutes ago, Mancunian said:

There has been one posted every day including today, so it depends on which story you read last to determine how many you have missed. There is a good variety of stories, genre's and styles, so something to appeal to everyone.

Oh, God! That means I'm behind by about five. Yikes. But yeah, there are some really good ones so far.

• Love 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..