Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

18 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

cheryl hines show GIF

Oh right! I've forgotten the "bitch" insult! Oh and the "your face" punchline! Thanks for the reminder ;) :P

• Haha 4
  • Angry 1

27 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Youre The Worst I Hate You GIF by Brooklyn Nine-Nine

I see you, I know you -_- :P also due to the fact it's the same scenario every days nonstop :rolleyes:

Edited by clochette
  • Haha 3

6 hours ago, Albert1434 said:

Alexander

Alexander with chestnut brown hair and striking blue eyes in candlelight

5 hours ago, Albert1434 said:

Omar

Omar is a tall and lean handsome man, with a build that speaks of agility and endurance. His skin is a warm, sun-kissed brown, and his dark hair is cropped short, often hidden beneath a traditional keffiyeh. His eyes are a deep, expressive brown, filled with kindness and a hint of mischief. Omars features are sharp and defined, with a strong jawline and high cheekbones. He moves with a quiet grace, his every step purposeful and measured.

They are great pics of good-looking guys, it's nice to be able to visualise characters.

• Love 3

17 hours ago, Headstall said:

Hello, all. :hug: Cooler here today. It's weird that I step outside and don't get hit with heat. 

The cooler air reached here overnight. I'm going to turn off the ac and open windows.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

7 minutes ago, dughlas said:

You mean he was mistaken when he said you were correct?

I'm saying his 'for once' qualifier is incorrect. -_-

I'm correct all the time.

• Haha 4

20 hours ago, spike382 said:

He’s a greedy bitch.

Yeah, I think it's an insecurity issue. As long as everyone keeps their hands to themselves the women at faire are very happy to share their eye candy. Chocolate, not so much.

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, dughlas said:

Yeah, I think it's an insecurity issue. As long as everyone keeps their hands to themselves the women at faire are very happy to share their eye candy. Chocolate, not so much.

We have priorities -_- that's how we'll survive ;)

• Haha 4

5 hours ago, dughlas said:

The cooler air reached here overnight. I'm going to turn off the ac and open windows.

Hey, dugh. :hug: Same here. I had my bedroom window open all night and it was really cool in my room.

• Like 1
  • Love 4

1 hour ago, Drew Espinosa said:

You and @spike382 don't deserve eye candy. -_-

I deserve whatever eye candy I damn well please because I am a free American. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 4

41 minutes ago, Headstall said:

Second hottest year on record globally. Getting scary. :(  Hey, B. Stay warm. :hug: 

Last night news said we had some smoke from Canada yesterday 

• Wow 4

22 minutes ago, spike382 said:

Manipulating my posts is evil. -_-

Why would you manipulate your own posts to prove how evil you are? :rolleyes: Seems like a waste of time. :P

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Why would you manipulate your own posts to prove how evil you are? :rolleyes: Seems like a waste of time. :P

Good thing I was referring to you. 

• Haha 3

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..