Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

2 minutes ago, clochette said:

:rolleyes: the scene in the car with the fog on the window ;)

Now I’ve never seen Titanic all the way through, but I’m pretty sure that didn’t happen… :unsure:

• Haha 5

7 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

If you haven't seen Titanic all the way through, how can you be pretty sure it didn't happen? :rolleyes: 

Blah Blah Blah Whatever GIF by Minions

• Haha 5

9 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Over It Eye Roll GIF by Friends

I’m not allowed to complain about Only Friends now?

That was probably the only pairing of Neo and Mark, their partnership died due to scheduling conflicts, and now it’s marred by bad writing.

I can’t help it, it still bugs me. 

• Haha 5

57 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

I'm not stopping you from complaining, but it's been a year since the series came out, so... get over it. :P 

Hey, I'm not even that bad, think of all those psycho fangirls that can't accept that Perth & Saint ended their partnership YEARS ago.  

• Haha 5

1 minute ago, Headstall said:

@Mancunian Thanks again, Craig. :hug:  You've brought me to three reviews from 300. :) 

I'm sure you will smash that soon, there are more of your stories for me to read and there are other readers who love your stories too. :hug:

• Love 4

5 hours ago, Headstall said:

Bonjour!  :hug:  Coolish, sunny day here. I'm thinking of transplanting my hanging basket mini roses to my side garden to see if they will survive the winter. They would only get morning sun so I'm not sure it's worth trying. :unsure: 

I haven't had good luck anytime I've tried planting mini roses in the ground. They typically don't last past a second year. You might have better luck.

• Fingers Crossed 5

4 hours ago, Drew Espinosa said:

That's not how Jack treated Rose. -_-

Yeah, but you're no damsel in distress, nor as pretty as Kate Winslet ... 

• Haha 5

2 hours ago, spike382 said:

Hey, I'm not even that bad, think of all those psycho fangirls that can't accept that Perth & Saint ended their partnership YEARS ago.  

Blah Blah Blah Whatever GIF by Minions

• Haha 2
  • Angry 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..