Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

3 hours ago, spike382 said:

"Recall" what is this?  If you want to get back someone you traded, then you give back who you got in trade, and I go back to claiming the universe. 

Uhm, about that universe thing. I've still got Pepperidge Farms cookies and I'll use them, making me the one with a Benz.

Edited by dughlas
  • Haha 4
  • Angry 1

1 hour ago, Headstall said:

Hello, brother. :hug: I had low expectations, but now I can hear dialogue clearly from the kitchen without turning the TV up. :D 

Wouldn't it be better to just be in the same room?

• Haha 5

3 hours ago, Bucket1 said:

Good night everyone :hug:

I am very happy I didn’t bring out the summer bedding :) still need the warm stuff for a little bit longer :yes:

Sweet dreams B :hug:

I need to put the comforter back in, too chilly to sleep with just a sheet now. I'm hoping to be able to hold off putting the heater on until November 🤞🏻

• Love 1
  • Fingers Crossed 3

3 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Pop Tv Yes GIF by Schitt's Creek

I take responsibility for my actions all the time, but a sane man can be driven over the edge with just a little push.  You keep pushing me all the time. 

• Haha 3
  • Wow 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..