Open Club  ·  140 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

I'm laying in bed under a thick duvet, the cat is keeping my feet warm and the heater is on yet my heart is breaking. Why? Because somewhere downtown one of my student, a 4 years old little boy is sleeping on the street with his mom and sibling. The mother made phonecalls but no shelter had any spot available for them. It makes me so angry. Tomorrow is Wednesday so no school for him but what it really means is a whole day wandering the streets in the rain for them.

• Like 1
  • Wow 1
  • Sad 3

Just now, Headstall said:

My life is so exciting. I just spent a half hour cleaning an already clean bathroom. :rolleyes: 

Feel free to come do mine. I wouldn't want you to get bored ;)

• Haha 4

Just now, clochette said:

I'm laying in bed under a thick duvet, the cat is keeping my feet warm and the heater is on yet my heart is breaking. Why? Because somewhere downtown one of my student, a 4 years old little boy is sleeping on the street with his mom and sibling. The mother made phonecalls but no shelter had any spot available for them. It makes me so angry. Tomorrow is Wednesday so no school for him but what it really means is a whole day wandering the streets in the rain for them.

That is so awful. :(  :hug: 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, clochette said:

Is there any way that social services will help them? They can't leave a child on the streets.

• Fingers Crossed 4

Just now, Mancunian said:

Is there any way that social services will help them? They can't leave a child on the streets.

The mother doesn't have papers, she's under an obligation to leave the country. She's scared social services means they'll take her kids away and send her back.

• Wow 1
  • Sad 4

6 minutes ago, Headstall said:

Ehh No Minion Gif GIFs | Tenor

It's actually clean, though if you could repair the flushing system of the toilet. I bet you're good with tools ;):whistle:

• Haha 5

40 minutes ago, Mancunian said:

Well, @raven1 can't have meant me, I'm hardly around to get up to any mischief. lol. 

Craig, it generally goes without saying buddy.  

• Haha 5

11 hours ago, spike382 said:

Delusion Delu GIF by TINDER

Season 3 Abc GIF by Bachelor in Paradise

11 hours ago, spike382 said:

Bitch the only one who needs to be kept in line here is you. :pissed:

Excuse me, but I keep myself in line already. -_- 

11 hours ago, Albert1434 said:

If your keeping Spike in line who is keep you in line!:gikkle:

See my response to Spikey. -_- 

9 hours ago, raven1 said:

Skam Espana No GIF by Movistar+

Stop enabling Spikey! 😭

• Haha 1
  • Angry 1

2 hours ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Season 3 Abc GIF by Bachelor in Paradise

James Earl Jones Agree GIF

Excuse me, but I keep myself in line already.

Stop Motion No GIF by Mouse

Stop enabling Spikey!

Stop enabling your face. 

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..