Open Club  ·  141 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

• Site Administrator
22 minutes ago, clochette said:

As long as I'm not on the menu to celebrate your french week cooking ;) 

I studied French for four years in high school.  One of our projects involved cooking.  I made my family a meal of coq au vin.  It was soooo gooood.  

• Love 5

2 minutes ago, Valkyrie said:

I studied French for four years in high school.  One of our projects involved cooking.  I made my family a meal of coq au vin.  It was soooo gooood.  

Chicken braised in wine?  I bet it was good.  :yes:

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Valkyrie said:

Imagine how cool it would be if we'd all get together and have a big cookout of all our favorite foods (can food be plural? :huh:;) 

Edited by clochette
  • Love 4

Dammit, Mickey. The kid saw an episode of Treehouse Masters, and now he hopes "Santa" will put a tree fort in my backyard. WTH?  Even IF the zoning allowed it, which it doesn't, because neighbors, we don't have any trees on our property suitable for building one. (Yeah, I already checked with the damned Zoning Board.) What does Mickey want me to do, buy an undeveloped piece of land from the city, and build a tree house MILES AWAY from the in-laws' place?  <_<

Edited by Page Scrawler
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Page Scrawler said:

Dammit, Mickey. The kid saw an episode of Treehouse Masters, and now he hopes "Santa" will put a tree fort in my backyard. WTH?  Even IF the zoning allowed it, which it doesn't, because neighbors, we don't have any trees on our property suitable for building one. (Yeah, I already checked with the damn Zoning Board.) What does he want me to do, buy an undeveloped piece of land from the city, and build a tree house MILES AWAY from the in-laws' place?  <_<

What is more shocking is, he still believes in Santa?!! 

• Haha 4
  • Wow 1

Just now, clochette said:

What is more shocking is, he still believes in Santa?!! 

No, "Santa" in quotes, meaning me.  :gikkle:  There's already at least 12 inches of snow on the ground. Along with the zoning laws and lack of any quality trees, the weather just isn't favorable.  :rolleyes:

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..