Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

13 minutes ago, Valkyrie said:

Today was really rough day.  I had my annual work performance review--which went fine... quite good, actually--then I had a long meeting with my student and the college supervisor to tell her she didn't pass the placement and has to do another one.  :(  I didn't eat my lunch, so stopped at BK on the way home and inhaled a burger and bacon cheesy tots, along with an M & Ms shake.  I'm sooo glad it's the weekend.  

Awww :hug: nos you can enjoy a relaxing bath ;)

• Like 4
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Headstall said:

It's a come hither cheeseburger. :P 

What? No bacon? You're not Gary. -_-

29 minutes ago, Valkyrie said:

Today was really rough day.

:( Sorry to hear about your student. :hug: :kiss: 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
45 minutes ago, bignick said:

I believe this is a job for The Three Musketeers: "One for all, all for one". :lol: (Admit it. We can't get any more French than that. ;)

Hey, Nick.  :hug: How's our cute green frog faring today?  :)

Edited by Page Scrawler
  • Like 3
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, Page Scrawler said:

Hey, Nick.  :hug: How's our cute green frog faring today?  :)

Hi, Page. :kiss: He's faring ok. Thanks for asking. :) May I return the question? How are you faring today? 

• Like 5
6 minutes ago, Headstall said:

Took Cookie for a walk in the woods at dusk, and found out my turkeys are back... well... at least one of them. It flew out of a tree right above me... scared me half to death and Cookie wanted to chase it. They are really big when you're standing underneath them. :) 

It wanted to :glomp: at you :gikkle:

• Haha 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..