Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

8 minutes ago, Headstall said:

This has been a stressful day... not even sure why, but I am totally drained. Changing my bedding is a lot tougher with only one good shoulder. Yep... I'm whining... 

:hug: I can't imagine, it's already a pain with 2 good arms :kiss:

• Like 4
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Headstall said:

This has been a stressful day... not even sure why, but I am totally drained. Changing my bedding is a lot tougher with only one good shoulder. Yep... I'm whining... 

Mum talked about how difficult it was changing hers when her wrist was in the cast. She only changed it half as often by sleeping on one side for a week and then on the other side for a week. Sorry you're having an "Alexander day"*.

*I should probably explain. The reference is to a children's book Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good Very Bad Day. 

• Like 1
  • Love 4

On 4/14/2019 at 1:17 PM, Albert1434 said:

Is this a picture of your home Drew :rofl:

Image result for picture of mental hospital in texas

On 4/14/2019 at 2:08 PM, Headstall said:

No, this is where Drew lives... in the basement...

Image result for creepy house gifs

Funny....

• Like 3

On 4/14/2019 at 2:44 PM, clochette said:

Oh they can fish all they want but dead bloody fish in hand is gross. Fish is gross all the time -_-

Dennis and I and Jordan and Ash loves to fish...We love to eat fresh caught fish...especially mullet grilled

• Like 3

On 4/14/2019 at 3:26 PM, dughlas said:

Seems kinda fishy to me. Are they engaged in some form of PDA or some other shenanigan?

They want to give the fish mouth to gill resuscitation. They both are using the hidden gill to resuscitate the fish...

• Haha 4

On 4/14/2019 at 3:32 PM, Randy Wade said:

Picked up kids from a play date yesterday. 6 year old and and 10 year old.  The kid they had a play date with asked if i was  fag. the mother told the kid not to ask such a personal question,

The mother should have said, "They are homosexuals and not Fags. Besides, it isn't nice to ask personal questions."

• Like 4
  • Love 1

45 minutes ago, BabyXander1990 said:

Dennis and I and Jordan and Ash loves to fish...We love to eat fresh caught fish...especially mullet grilled

You'd think that, living on the Great Lakes, I'd love fish. But I don't. I can't abide the smell, taste, or texture of it.

17 minutes ago, BabyXander1990 said:

They want to give the fish mouth to gill resuscitation. They both are using the hidden gill to resuscitate the fish...

:rofl:

Edited by Page Scrawler
  • Like 1
  • Wow 2
  • Sad 1

On 4/14/2019 at 4:48 PM, Randy Wade said:

I did too. Though he may be taken seriously we all know that he who shall not be named will take to twitter and start the childish name calling.

Sorry, but I and Dennis grew up as Conservatives (our town was a military town) and as much as Pete sounds good in his speech, the Dems (my parents were both independent, Dennis dad is a Republican, Dennis' mom is an independent) are moving so far left. Trump is doing some things - lowering business taxes, but he uses social media way to much. If Pete is a centrist, Dennis and I might vote for him, however, I doubt he'll win the primary.

Sorry, I hope I didn't offend anyone...I vote for the person who'll help the issues I'm interested in (Education - vouchers, school choice, taxes - Dennis is a businessman, and the borders.) 

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, Page Scrawler said:

You'd think that, living on the Great Lakes, I'd love fish. But I don't. I can't abide the smell, taste, or texture of it.

:rofl:

Fish is brain food...Shad is so good...so is pike...bony fish but great tasting...

• Like 3

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..