Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

3 hours ago, dughlas said:

G'day y'all. Sunny and hot today. Did our grocery shopping this morning. Afterwards we spread mulch in the last of mum's garden beds. There was a small bush in that bed she wanted me to remove so I did that before the mulching. When that was completed I raked the frontyard then Thistle and I took all the yard waste and pruning clippings to the recycle center. Taking a brief break before giving Thistle a bath and taking my own shower.

Why not shower with Thistle? I mean, you'll get wet anyway, so you can save water...

• Haha 3
  • Wow 1

3 minutes ago, BabyXander1990 said:

Why not shower with Thistle? I mean, you'll get wet anyway, so you can save water...

Hey, Xander, Dennis, Jordan, and Ash!   :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

How is everyone?  :)

Edited by Page Scrawler
  • Like 3

• Site Administrator
1 minute ago, clochette said:

Wow they made it all the way to an American TV show! And yes they are a specialty from the town I'm studying ;)

They look delicious.  Fingers crossed they win! :D  

• Like 3
  • Love 2

26 minutes ago, BabyXander1990 said:

We are fine thanks, how are you and Morgan? Our foster kids are fine...

We're doing well. Grocery store tonight.  Glad your kids are happy.  :)

16 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

Aloha All :kiss::hug:

Hello, Albert.   :hug:  :kiss:  How are you and Steve?

16 minutes ago, clochette said:

Wow they made it all the way to an American TV show! And yes they are a specialty from the town I'm studying ;)

Hey, Clo.   :hug:

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Headstall said:

Well... I'm up to 2000 words, but it comes at a cost. Typing makes my shoulder ache worse, and I haven't yet figured out a way to support my arm in a way that makes typing easier... the pain ends up radiating up my neck, and then I lose my focus and concentration. I just had to rest it for a couple of hours....

Maybe you could dictate to some one and they could type 

• Like 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..